𝟎𝟒

A/n's Point Of View

Today is the D-day or I can say the last day of Therefore Concert. Much of Wannables is sad or I can say all the Wannables are sad. Wanna One will graduate soon or will graduate a few minutes. Singing their songs together for the last time but everyone knows that this is not the end.

12th Stars, talk, Beautiful pt2.
And goodbye.

Saying goodbye one by one, tears are rolling nonstop.
Hugging together in front of their fandom for the last time.
Calling the word Wannable for the last time.

This sad and painful atmosphere is really too much to feel. Especialy Ash, sadness again, painful feeling again, darkness again and crying again.

Ash's Point Of View

Today is the D-day, now tell me how to smile. HAHAHA impossible, right?

 HAHAHA impossible, right?

"Farewell

"Farewell. Our farewell is only for a short time."

"Wanna One, my love for you is permanent."

"I wish it's just a dream, a nightmare. But it is not..."

She cried and cried and cried

After she post her tweet; she go outside and start running. Every second her speed is getting more faster and faster until her balance went wrong and broke her left ankle. She fell down to a cold and hard road. She doesn't bother if someone saw her crying.

The concert just ended a few hours ago and it's already 12 midnight. It was very dark and there's a car; revealing a guy with a dark cloths and a dark face mask. That guy took his phone out.

That guy is Park Woojin, he need some fresh air to release his heavy feelings after the concerg earlier

That guy is Park Woojin, he need some fresh air to release his heavy feelings after the concerg earlier. He notice a girl, hugging her both knees while sobbing.

"Huh? Is she crying?" Woojin mumble to himself and go towards the girl.

Park Woojin's Point Of View

"Umm... Are you okay? Why are you crying? Do you need help?"
I asked when I come towards her. I was so confuse when I saw her and I don't know why my guts keep telling me to go to her.

"I need my happiness to come back. I need my light, my heart, my colors, my sun, my stars, my universe and my precious to come back.
I can't leave without them." She said while sobbing, what made me confuse more. What is she saying? I mean she said too much but not enough for me to explain.

"Who are they?" I asked, she take a deep breath and talk.

"It's Wanna One, they make me happy; so I call them happiness. They are the reason why I open my light again; so I call them light. They make my heart beat so fast; so I call them heart. They bring colors to my dark world; so I call them colors. They become my sun in my day; so I call them sun. They become my world and only world; so I call them universe. They're so important to me; so I call them precious. I just realize that my happiness is only for a short time. My smile is oy for a temporary time." Her statement really hit mu heart like a truck, she really said that and she really cried hard because of us.