Civil war 2 (cinnamon edition)

Start from the beginning

Clint spoke up. "Nat, we can't let him eat cinnamon. It's just atrocious!"

"One of us is wrong. Our group has three geniuses. Take a wild guess," Bruce deadpanned.

"Three geniuses and a billionaire," Peter added, to which everyone nodded until-

"Hey!" Peter shushed Tony without looking at him.

Steve frowned at Bruce's statement, ignoring the rest.

"Then ask Shuri. I'm sure she'll understand," the super soldier said.

Peter took out his phone quickly with a smirk. Obviously Shuri would be on his side.

Peter

Shuri
Shuri
Shuri
Shuri

Shuri

What??

Peter

Clint, Steve, Sam and Bucky won't let me eat cinnamon :(

Shuri

WHAT THE FUCK RICHARD?

Peter

Thank you, finally someone who understands

Shuri

Why were you trying to eat cinnamon? Are you crazy?!

Peter

...
Sometimes I wish I were Jared, 19-

Shuri

Go back to sleep and STARVE

Peter

:(

Shuri

I'll be there in 10

Peter

:)

Shuri

To stop you

Peter

:(

"Okay, you have Shuri in your side, but we still outnumber you in geniuses."

Protests from both sides arose, and that's what Shuri arrived to ten minutes later.

"What the-? Shuri, how did you get here so fast?" Peter asked her.

"I told you I'd be here in ten."

"I didn't know you were serious," the spider teen replied. Shuri looked offended. "I'm sorry," he corrected himself, "I didn't think it was possible."

"It wasn't until ten minutes ago, when you texted me and I invented a way to teleport so I could come."

Silence.

"Okay." It wasn't the strangest thing they had heard.

"Now, what is this insanity that you're trying to eat cinnamon?"

Peter groaned.

In that moment, Vision came into the kitchen along with Wanda.

"What's wrong with Peter wanting cinnamon?"

"Vis!" Wanda said, looking scandalized, "That's cannibalism!"

Vision just looked confused.

"But Peter is human-"

"Don't listen to them," Tony interrupted. "They're all crazy."

Vision shrugged and went to stand beside the billionaire, while Wanda stared at him seeming betrayed. She went to stand next to Clint.

A few minutes of arguing went by until the next person strolled into the room.

"Tony, I need to know whether you- Woah." Rhodey wasn't expecting to find the kitchen filled with eleven super heroes fighting each other.

"Rhodey, get Peter some cinnamon please," his friend told him.

The soldier nodded confusedly but the door was suddenly blocked.

"No!" Clint said.

Rhodey turned to Peter and asked him tenderly, "Do you want cinnamon?"

When the teen nodded with a pout, Rhodey turned defensive. "Move."

"No!"

In that moment, another person burst into their argument.

"Uncle Thor! Can you get me some cinnamon?" Peter said innocently, silencing all the bantering heroes in the room.

"Sure, Spiderling, just tell me what cinnamon is."

Peter brightened up. "It's this really tasty-"

"NO." Sam stamped his fist in the table. "Peter can't get cinnamon!"

"What's wrong with it?" the god asked.

"Thor, would you eat another person?"

Thor hesitated. "No?"

"No, Thor, you don't eat other people." Shuri pinched the bridge of her nose. "You aren't supposed to eat something of your same species, ever, and that is what Peter wants to do."

Thor still looked confused.

"Imagine if I wanted to eat your arm, Thor, do you think the team would let me? No," Sam tried.

Gingerly grabbing his arm, Thor proclaimed, "The little spider shall not eat cinnamon!"

"Uncle Thor!" Peter complained.

Tony suddenly fired a beam to the ceiling with his gauntlet, calling everyone's attention. "That's it, we're calling Strange."

Everyone stared at him blankly.

"Harry Potter," he clarified. They all nodded in understanding.

Few seconds went by before a portal opened in the kitchen. The sorcerer coming out of it was taken aback by the amount of people in the room and the atmosphere it held, though he hid it well.

"You said there was an emergency? Something regarding Peter?"

"Yes," Tony replied. "These idiots won't let the kid eat his favorite food."

Peter nodded with tears shining in his big doe eyes, successfully gaining the man's affection and support.

"You let the kid get what he wants," he basically growled, then turned to Peter and asked softly, "What do you want?"

"Just cinnamon, sir."

"Of course, kid. Here," Strange summoned some cookies for him, but only a second later they were on the floor, being stomped by Clint, who called his team over so they could help with the destruction.

"There's only one way to resolve this," the sorcerer declared somberly, before making a huge portal that had them all suddenly standing in Central Park.

"For Peter's cinnamon. CHARGE!"

Spider-Man One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara