27. Way towards Acceptance

Magsimula sa umpisa

He also felt surprised by his remark a moment before. Now everything seems to be positive and good to him.

He could feel her nervousness, her avoiding him. Her tucking her loose hairs on getting irritated, her deep thoughts about, .. God knows what she is doing, her scribbling something on the notebook, her biting her lips when she got confused with something.

Suddenly he felt her upper her long lashes only to meet with his. He looked away and clears his throat.

He opened some files to do some work. Both were so engrossed in there work that didn't realize about the passing time. He closed his files and checked the time, it was 11:40 already. He signed and saw her still busy in her work. He got up and rubbed his neck from back.

"It's getting late..." He said after clearing his throat. She looked up only to found him near her.

"I'm sorry, it didn't realise....it almost done, .." She replied saving her work hurriedly. She thought he wants his laptop back.

"No..no..., you can keep it if you need but it's late for work. We should sleep now. We both have work and college in the early morning." He immediately clears her misunderstanding.

"Ohhh....Just a second.." Saying she transfers her work to her pen drive and took her stuff. She stood up keeping the laptop of his table. All the while he was watching her.

"Let's go.." He said but stooped on her voice. She came forward to him and stood in front of him.

"Thank you so much, it was really important for me." She expressed her gratitude to him. He nodded and smiled.

Both walked out together and he stopped watching her opening her door. She felt something and turned back, both kept on looking in the eyes of each other. Like wanted to say something.

"Good Night.." She said first.

"Good night, Samaira." He replied. He liked to call her by her name but why she didn't say his name. Both entered their rooms with little happiness, little satisfaction in their hearts.
.
.
.
Next day both had breakfast together in silence. But it doesn't felt like before for some reason. She went to the kitchen to put the dishes back and turned to bump into him.

"I'm sorry.." She instantly said. His hands were on her arm holding her.

"You need something?" She asked feeling nervous being so close and while his hands still holding her.

He didn't reply. He kept on looking at her. He back behind her to say bye, now words are not coming from his throat.

He looked towards her lips than cheeks.

Should I kiss or hug??

What if she doesn't like it??

He thought. She was looking at him with confusion. What is he thinking??? Doesn't he getting late??

He kept on debating in his mind and some walked inside to break his thought. Mrs Annie came to clean the kitchen. He retreats his hands back and put them into his pocket. She too looked away, he walked out leaving her standing there.

She shrugged off and went to her room to collect her stuffs. She told Mrs Annie that she is leaving too. She was going out but found his phone on the dining table.

She picks up and runs out fast to stop him. She came downstairs and found him opening his car's door.

"Abhimaan.." She called him loudly. He stopped immediately hearing her calling his name that too loudly. He smiled in heart and turned back to her. She came in front of him breathing fast.

"You forgot something..." She said. He watched her in horror. How did she know my thought??

"Your phone.." She forwards his mobile to him. He looked down to his phone them back to her. Ohh!!!

His imagination came to halt before even gets started. He took it and thanked her. She smiled a little with a sweet blush on her face.

"Come, I'll drop you." He said making her looking up. He wants to spend more time with her.

"Driver is already here, I'll go with him." She replied in her sweet voice. She doesn't want to bother him.

"We should save fuel, Samaira. And it's on my way also. Come..." Saying this, be opened the passenger seat's door for her. He didn't even give her time to protest. She sat there, as he closes the door.

He too got settled and starts the engine. He kept taking a glance to her between there journey. No one said anything but they have comfortable silence today.

He stopped the car in front of her college. She took her stuff and going but he stopped her holding her soft palm in his rough hands.

She looked down towards their joined hands. She remembers the time, when he holds her hands for the first time at their wedding. Her face was covered with the veil but she got the time to see their hands...just like this. And moment, she felt the death of their sacred bond.

"Look at me.." She heard his voice, she drops her thoughts and looked at him. He was looking at her so intently. His eyes were full of different kind of emotions.

He came close to her, forward his hand towards her neck. She frowned at his action. Her breath hitched when his fingers brushed the skin of her neck.
He took out her chain which was hiding behind her top, he put it out...to get a clear view.

It was her wedding chain.

"Keep it like this." He announced. She looked down in embarrassment. She didn't want him or anyone to see this. It's not like she was ashamed of her marital status but he told her to not to tell anyone. He himself doesn't acknowledge their relation before. She never felt her rights also. But she never got the guts to remove this from the moment he made her wear this.

Today he himself wants her to show this to everyone. Is he accepting our relation?? Our marriage??

Her chains of thoughts came to a sudden break when she felt his lips on her forehead. She gasped.

He kissed her forehead very softly. She closed her eyes feeling numb to react. She opened her eyes to see the pool of emotions in his eyes.

"Now, you can go.." He said and she looked away to hide her face. Again her red cheeks. God please save me!!

She hurriedly came out and runs inside without turning back to him. Hear he was smiling like an idiot. He felt kind of proud on seeing that chain still with her. That time of their marriage, it was just a ritual to complete but today, he felt the meaning behind this. Like he was getting the meaning of their strong relationship.

Meaning of their marriage.

.....

300+ votes party 😉😉💕💕💕🎉🎉 I hope more coming soon.😉😉😉

They are on their way to know each other. Hope they will found their love in this also.

He is realising his acceptance slowly. Hopefully, he accepts his marriage soon.

Hopefully, they will give their marriage a chance soon.

Every relation needs a chance.

Abhimaan- Samaira my love🤩🤩🤩

My pyar 😍💕

So, done with my blabbering. Now your turn.

Vote

Share

Comment