SIXTY SIX

KISS LAND
( CHAPTER SIXTY SIX )
x. MULTI.
a/n i hate trying to fantasize about keith cause all i can
think about is that big ass head...

a knock was heard at kehlani's door and she groaned knowing exactly who it was. she opened it to see kevin.

"ugh you're still here"
kehlani rolled her eyes. kevin walked in. "damn i don't remember saying you could come in"

"why did you tell your friends about me?"
he said.

kehlani swallowed and turned towards him. "i didn't tell anyone about you" she said. "don't lie to me kehlani" he said. "what makes you think i told anyone?"

"i bugged your house, i know you told your best friends about me" kehlani sighed. "look i'm sorry, they won't tell anyone"

"wait a damn minute"
kehlani said.

"you bugged my house?!"

"yeah, needed to know if i could trust you turns out i can't"
kevin said. "poor keith, as hard as he worked for his career"

"wait no! i said i'm sorry"
kehlani said. "please don't do anything to keith" she plead. kevin chuckled. "too late"

"what did you do?!"

"you'll see, his fans are going to be so glad they seen what they finally wanted to see again,that'll teach you to obey me"

"your not my fucking dad i don't have to obey shit!"
kehlani yelled at him. "get out" kehlani said. "but you won't know about keith"

"i don't care about that shit! how evil do you have to be to even do this shit! you're fucking miserable and crying about a girl who didnt even fucking want you from the beginning. she was the one who manipulated keith not the other way around and you're blaming him for a fucking girl?! it's other girls out there and the one you want clearly doesn't want you so why don't you just grow the fuck up! you're acting like a fucking child over a stupid ass girl!"kevin was taken back by her words.

kehlani was heated. keith didn't deserve what was about to happen to him at all. she really felt like this was all her fault and she should've told keith immediately that kevin was here.

"i didn't really expose him"
he said. kehlani looked at him and groaned. "you're such a liar" she muttered.

"in case you're expecting a sorry i'm not apologizing i meant everything i said, you need a fucking life!" kehlani said. "you just don't understand all the shit he put me through!"kevin yelled.

"okay so what? you get revenge? that doesn't make everything right that just shows how you're just as fucked up as him"
kehlani said.

"he ruined me kehlani!"

"you ruined yourself the second you started even doing all this shit! i'm not saying what keith did was right but the best thing you could've did was wished them the best and get on with your life! fuck them!" kehlani said.

"i love ryan! why does he have to get everything! he got the money, the fame, my baby girl! what did i get it?! nothing!" kevin yelled. kehlani pursed her lips how kevin raged.