{Chapter 3}

Previous Chapter~ It was...

Melissa. She was the antagonist of your life. When you were kids she will always bully you, she always want the attention of everyone on her. Melissa was always jealous of you, jealous of you being the smartest kid in school, the lathe group of friends you have, your happy family, and you being close to Soobin, Yeonjun and speacially Beomgyu. She liked Beomgyu ever since childhood but he hated her for all the things she does.

"Oppas! I haven't seen you guys for years." She said opening her arms for a hug. The three of you just ignored her. "Where's Beomgyu oppa?" She pouted. "Just go away will you? " Soobin said to Melissa in a cold tone. " B-but oppa..." She said in a sad tone with a pout. " This is all because of you! You slut! " She points at you. " Don't you dare call her that! Cause you are the slut! " Yeonjun shouted at her. She left, defeated.

"I thought she left with her parents to study abroad?" You said confused. " I thought so too" Yeonjun said. "Aishh why does she have to comeback" Soobin said frustrated. "Everything's gonna be ok, let's just don't mind her" Yeonjun said in a comforting tone."Anyways, summer vacation is ending.. where are you guys gonna study?" You asked. "We just moved to ***** street so.. we'll be studying on the nearest University there, how about you Y/N-ssi?". "Really!? I'm on that street too, and i study at the same University as well" You smiled sweetly."So, we'll be with you again!?" Yeonjun exclaimed. " Yeah, and we can hangout often" You smiled. The two of them started getting all excited, you chuckled at their cuteness. 'How can they be so cute? ' you said to yourself. You just stood there watching the two boys being all cute in awh. "We only have a week left in our summer vacation. "Then.. can the three of us spend the week together? Please?" Soobin said cutely. " No" You said in a serious tone, teasing him. "O-oh i-" Soobin stuttered. "Just kidding haha" Soobin sighed in relief. "Let's make new memories together? " Yeonjun said. " Of course! ".

The three of you spent the remaining week of your summer vacation ogether. You hanged out in the beach, went to cafes, and had real fun.

A week later..

"Tonight is the last night of our summer vacation.." You said." How about we sit in the sand around a fireplace, roasting marshmallows and telling stories under the starry night sky" Yeonjun suggested." Feels like a scene in a dramatic movie" Soobin commented. "Yeah but, that's quite a great idea Yeoniee-oppa" You said sweetly.

Later that night

" Hey guys do you remember back in the old days? When we used to play play family  and Y/N-ssi always plays as mom" Soobin said. " Of course i do~ then Beomgyu cries when he doesn't get yo play sa dad" Yeonjun chuckled. " Well i do miss BeomBear.. i wonder where he is right now" You said as you looked up the night sky above. " Well... No matter where he is i just hope he is safe" Soobin said as he looked up at the night sky too as Yeonjun does the same. The three of you stared at the mesmerizing night sky. "Sometimes Beomgyu-oppa and i sneak out to go star gazing.. " You said remembering those times. " Beomgyu once confessed that he likes you... But is too shy to tell you" Yeonjun said." H-he does? " You said a bit shocked. "Yeah maybe that's the reason why he left... To go look for you" Soobin replied. " Well he is a sweet guy himself.. " you said. " Yes he is" Yeonjun said agreeing. " It's getting quite late, let's go to bed?" You reminded them. "Yeah let's go" Yeonjun said reaching out his hand to help you up.
" Goodnight guys". "Goodnight Y/N-ssi" You bid your goodbyes as you parted ways with them.

" You are like the night sky... You're so mesmerizing, i love you..." 

To be continued...