Chapter 4

AN: Long time, no write. I’m so sorry it’s been so long, I’ve been going through some bad stuff and needed time off but, I hope I can write more now.

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters from Teen Wolf. All rights to their respected owners.

Stiles’ POV

I tried to open my eyes but, the lights were too bright. I tried again, slowly this time, and eventually my eyes adjusted. The place I was in was white and clean. I heard beeping and turned my head to see a machine. That’s when I realized I was in a hospital and I remembered what had happened. As I came to terms with what had happened I heard someone say something.

“Stiles?”

I blinked a few times to try and see the face that belonged to the voice.

“Stiles it’s me, Scott.”

“Scott?”

I tried to say it normally but, my voice sounded quiet and rough.

“I’m here. Derek’s outside and you dad is asleep on the chair,” he told me.

“What happened? After I passed out I mean,” I asked him.

“Derek drove us to a hospital in Mexico. They treated you and once you were stable they transferred you to Beacon Hills,” he told me slowly, as if I was going to freak out.

“Oh, okay,” was all I said.

We waited in silence for a few seconds before I couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Is everyone else okay?”

“Most of us are fine. Peter ended up being the bad guy again, go figure. The others took him to Eichen House to be locked up in a special unit. The others came to see you but, I told them all to go home,” he finished talking before saying “I should wake your dad up.”

After shaking him a few times Dad finally woke up and realized Scott was trying to wake him up.

“He’s awake,” Scott said quietly.

He stood up and walked towards me.

“When we get out of here you are so grounded,” he said sounding more relieved that I was okay and not mad.

He leaned over and hugged me in a way that kind of hurt but, felt good at the same time.

“I’m going to get your doctor,” he said making his way to the door.

“I’ll be back soon,” he said while opening the door and stepping out.

About 30 seconds after Dad left Derek walked in the door.

“You’re an idiot, you know that,” he said making his way over to me.

“Gee, nice to see you too,” I replied.

“I’m glad you’re okay,” he said so quietly that I almost didn’t hear him.

“Thanks,” I said back just as quietly only I knew he could hear me.

Soon after Dad walked in the door with the doctor.

“So, Stiles. How are we feeling?”

“Um, I’m tired and my abdomen hurts,” I said back to him.

“That’s to be expected. You’ll feel some discomfort for a while and you’ll be out of here before you know it. In the meantime, get some rest and let me know if anything happens.”

“Okay, I will,” I replied knowing that it was going to be a long recovery.

AN: I hope you liked it and let me know if you want me to do anything in the future. Also, this may or may not be the finale chapter depending on if you want me to continue.