The Older Sister

No One's POV

(Y/N) was currently at Luna's house as Luna was speaking with her father in his study. (Y/N) was piking up a bit as he needed something to do, until there was a knock at the door. He opened it to see Luna's sister without the tail. He simply did a little bow, "Good afternoon Rina." Rina had her ears up as she was on edge, "How do you know my name?" "Luna told me." "Uh-huh. May I come in?" (Y/N) moved aside, "Yeah sure." Rina didn't move, "I would prefer it if you would be in front of me." (Y/N) moved back in front of her to take a few steps back, "Alright. Do you want some tea?" Rina walked in as she kept her eyes on (Y/N), "Sure." (Y/N) went to what seemed to be the kitchen as he grabbed a little packet that Luna told him to put in boiling water. He then put some of the water they kept stored in a pot. He then hung the pot above the lit fireplace for the water to start boiling. After a minute he took the pot out using a rod as he set it on the counter and put two in the water as the strings on the top went over the pot's edge. As he was doing all this Rina kept her eyes on (Y/N) watching every action that he did as she didn't turn her back to him once.

He was soon done to set a cup on one side of the table as he held onto his cup and sit on the other side of the table. (Y/N) took a sip of his tea for Rina to only look at her cup. She pushed her cup forward, "Take a sip." (Y/N) didn't question it as he took a sip to give it back to her, "I didn't drug it." Rina took a sip of the tea to enjoy it. (Y/N) warmed his hands by holding the cup in his hands, "So, why have you come here?" Rina looked at him with daggers, "I don't trust you." "I know." "Then why are you so calm?" "Because I have nothing to worry about." Rina kept staring into his eyes for him not to flinch or move once. Rina took another sip, "I will be watching you and if make one suspicious move I will have you kicked out in a heartbeat." "What do you think Luna would do?" "I will lock her up until she forgets about you. It's for her own good." "How is that?" "Because she shouldn't trust a stranger so much." "But we've known each other for nearly a year now, we have cuddled with each other every night, and have spent nearly every hour together nearly everyday." Rina leaned forward a little, "Look me in the eyes and tell me how you feel about her." She stared into his eyes, 'He never told me that he loved me before, didn't even to Mako or anyone. Are you the same?' (Y/N) copied Rina's actions, "I love Luna with all of my heart. I would do anything for her." The two sat in silence for a while for Rina to lay back in her chair as this was the first time that she has relaxed for the first time since she came in, "Just don't do anything stupid and I'll; tolerate your presence." (Y/N) didn't say anything as he leaned back to take a sip of his tea. 

With Luna she was in her dad and mom's house as she sat on the couch waiting. Her mother sat on the couch with her as she asked about her travels over the past year. Luna told her everything summarized until a man came from her dad's study and left. Her dad then stood in his doorway, "Luna, if you could please come here." Luna reluctantly got up and walked into her dad's study to close the door behind her, "How long will this take?" "Not long." "What do you want to talk about?" "(Y/N) and Suzi have been here for nearly two months now." Luna's ears went up, "So you want them to leave." Her dad quickly put his hand up, "Oh on the contrary. Suzi has been nothing but a delight, even though she is a little not to smart. She has made Mako show more emotion, I started to think that he didn't have a soul. Ron and Kira have made your mom feel like a mother again. And (Y/N) has taught a few of my men more efficient ways to hunt. Your older sister finally gained the courage to talk to one of them today." "The courage?" "You know that she is afraid of humans after what happened." Luna nodded, "So you want them to stay?" "Absolutely. My dream of humans and wolf-hybrids to live in peace has not died." "Well that is good to hear. Is there anything else." "There is one. You are already eighteen years of age." "Dad." "I want you to be take the throne after me, but to do so you must be married." "Why not one of the other three children you have?" "Rina is to one-sided, Mako can lead a pack but can't take care of many people, and Polly is to young. I'll be nearly dead from old age when she's old enough." "So I'm your last resort." "You are my best choice. You have lived alongside a human, so you can look at both sides. Your stubborn just like me, which means you won't be stepped on by other leaders. And you are caring, so you can take care of our people. Please Luna, I beg of you." Luna didn't say anything for her father to sigh, "I have made one change to a law. You may marry, anyone, that you wish." Luna's eyes lit up.

Luna opened her front door for Rina to leave. Luna quickly walked in and closed the door as (Y/N) was near the door as he saw Rina out. Luna turned to him, "So I have some news." "What is it?" "My dad wants me to be chief within the next three weeks." (Y/N) smiled as he hugged Luna, "Luna that's great." Luna hugged back to look up at (Y/N) as her cheeks grew red, "There is just one thing." "What is it." "To be chief, I have to be; married." (Y/N) didn't say anything as he petted Luna's ears making her close her eyes as she hummed a little from the touch. He then leaned his head down a little, "Luna, will you marry me?" Luna quickly wrapped her arms around his neck as she stood on her toes, "Yes!" The two met in a deep and loving kiss, as Luna's tail wagged in every direction as it was becoming a white blur.