love me less part 2

*COURTNEY POV*
I was sitting on my bedroom floor, scrolling through old messages from duncan. I felt heartbroken. Tears falling down my cheeks, tissues all over the floor. Why did i trust him in the first place? I should've known better. Out of nowhere, i here the door knock. I ignore it at first but then it suddenly the knocking becomes banging.

Courtney: alright i'm coming.

I wipe my tears away and walk downstairs to go open the door. After I open the door my eyes become huge when I saw who it was.

Courtney: Duncan?

Duncan: Princess can we please talk?

Courtney: If you're here to apologize, i don't accept it.

I walk towards my couch to sit down, while duncan closes the door and sits down next to me.

Duncan: Princess please just let me explain.

It went silent for a minute. I stared deep into his teal orbs and started tearing up.

Courtney: why did you do it?

Duncan: Princess-

Courtney: You promised me you'd never do shit like this again. You swore you'd never break your promise yet you did.

Duncan: Princess, I am so sorry a thousand times, I deserve the anger from you for what i've put you through. It pains me to see you suffering because of me. I don't want our relationship to end, I still care so fucking much about you, and I can't stop thinking about you. I want you to be happy with me still in your life. Please forgive me, princess.

I look away from his eyes and look down to the ground.

Courtney: Duncan.... I don't know if i'm ready to forgive you. My trust for you disappeared.

He places one hand on my cheek and his other onto my hands. He then wipes my tears away.

Duncan: I'll make it up to you, baby.

He places his soft lips onto mine, caressing my cheek. The kiss turned into a gentle kiss to a full on make out session. I quickly pull away and wipe my mouth.

Duncan: Does this mean you forgive me?

He stares at me with his large puppy dog eyes.

Courtney: Yes Dunkie.

I kiss him softly on his lips, slowly breaking the kiss.

Courtney: Next time you cheat on me, i'm cutting your dick off.

Duncan giggles and kisses my cheek.

Duncan: Ok, princess.