Day 5: Friendship

Start from the beginning

"See you later then?"

He nodded and the girl opened the door to the dorm, praying no one was out there to see her leave a guy's dorm this early in the morning.

But before she could step a foot outside, Bakugo walked to her and hugged her from behind.

"Thanks for not pushing me off the bed or something."

The girl turned around and hugged him back, "It's alright, you're very warm and you smell nice. Plus your hair is really soft." She then stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

"See you later Katsu." She turned back around and did a speedy walk to her dorm.

Katsuki was left there standing holding his cheek and after a few seconds of taking it in, all while looking like a tomato in a ripe garden, he shut the door quickly and got ready for the school day.

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

(Y/n) walked into class with her bag in one hand, and the other covering her yawn.

"Well someone's tired huh." Mina bumped side (Y/n) causing her to sway and snap out of her sleepy daze.

"Huh?" (Y/n) eyed her best friend. "Oh- No, not tired. I guess just wanna go back to that warmth."

The pink skin tone girl smirked. "What warmth?"

"My bed obviously." The (h/c) haired girl rolled her eyes playfully sliding into her seat.

"Says the one who wasn't in her room last night." Remarked Mina, sitting right behind her.

(Y/n) was busted.

"Uhh- what do you mean?" She turned to her left side in order to face Mina.

"I was gonna come over to borrow some eyeliner, mine ran out but little miss love life wasn't there." While talking Mina, eyed her bestie who was desperately trying to avoid eye contact, "Figured I'd find you with hothead trying to do a tiktok. And what do I find? MY bestfriend sleeping with-"

Immediately (Y/n) covered her mouth. "WAIT- let's talk about it after class, yeah?"

Mina huffed, rolled her yellow eyes and licked (Y/n)'s hand.

The girl quickly moved her hand and rubbed it against her skirt rapidly trying to get the saliva off, "EWWW YOURE SO GROSS."

"Your fault stupid." Mina crossed her arms but laughed. "Bet you won't say that when Katsuki slobbers you."

"MINA!"

She put her hands out in defeat, "Okay, fine I'll stop with the jokes."

As if on cue a blonde with a red head walked in.

"Are you sure Bakubro? I swear I heard someone else?" The redhead put his arm around the blonde's shoulders.

Bakugo clicked his tongue, "How many times do I have to tell you, there was no one else there."

"Come onn, you're my bestfriend. We're close right?" He gave Bakugo a cheeky grin.

Katsuki glared at him. "Whatever. I shouldn't have gone to your room when you asked me to."

"Well at least you liked it right? My hands felt nice right?" Kirishima laughed.