4) Bandages

It's been a while and I've improved and stuff, so now it's in 3rd person so I can add more detail.

Also, some minor changes have been made.

> cuts/injury

Skeppy sits boredly under the tree in the spot he used as a bed. He scans the area for any form of movement whether it be Bad or an animal running by.

Didn't he say he was coming in the morning?

It was strangely loud this morning, with various birds and insects chirping and buzzing around. Something he wasn't quite used to. Certainly not the birds, which always avoided him. If he listened closely, he could hear leaves rustling in the distance from a squirrel or rabbit.

It was very calming. Something he appreciated. He hadn't had much peace recently.

An unfamiliar sound enters his ears from above. He looks up hoping to find the source of the noise. Unable to trace the source, he quickly gets bored and stands up.

Ignoring how the sound was slowly getting louder he walks over to the clear pond not to far from where he was. He stares into the clear water at his reflection. Staring back at him was the same wolf in terrible condition. He slaps the water with his paw creating ripples to distort the reflection in the water.

He drinks more of the cold water taking every drop with appreciation. When he lifts his head he becomes aware of the same sound and how it has gotten much louder. He stops for a second searching through his memory for something that sounded like that.

Bird wings.

It was a distant memory, but he still remembered most of the details.

He was hunting with someone he didn't remember. They had caught a bird but didn't kill it. They gave it to him saying he should be able to experience the feeling o killing your first bird. They dropped the bird, and before it could fly away he put a heavy paw over one wing causing it to flail around.

The sound it's wing made wile struggling was similar to what he was hearing now. It was a little different but it was close.

What bird's wings sound like that?

He listened to it again. It was behind him, and in the trees making a lot of noise. No bird does that. Even with his small knowledge on birds he knew they didn't do that.

The only other thing he knew that had wings was Bad. Was he finally coming?

He then thought of a genius plan. He could pretend to be deaf enough to not hear him, and when he came into the clearing he could turn around and scare him.

Bad lands in the clear area surprisingly quietly, but ruins it by stumbling. The noise from him folding his wings and rustling the leaves in the process was enough to scare any animals in a close range away.

Is it really possible to make this much noise?

Skeppy turns around quickly and jumps in the direction that bad is in and barks very loudly.

Bad jumps back in surprise, dropping the items he was carrying. His wings fly outwards showing the perfectly white glowing feathers. He quickly tucks his wings back in and lightly growls.