kuroo x kageyama x bokuto

WARNING:threesome
~kuroos pov~
I'm still kinda shocked...the day that me and bokuto said we had feelings for the same person. Kageyam tobio. We both said we liked him a year ago but the thing is we also liked each other so we started dating without anyone knowing. And today I just found out that we were having another training camp with karasuno. So hopefully kageyama will become ours.

~kageyamas pov~
Today I just found out that next week we are going to training camp with nekoma and fukurodani I'm super nervous because I have a crush on kuroo but the problem is I also have a crush on bokuto jesus which one do I pick- KAGEYAMA!!!! Hinata yelled behind me i looked back to see the orange haired boy running towards me until he caught up to me. Kageyama are you excited to see your two crushes at camp next week~ I forgot that I told hinata that I have a crush on kuroo and bokuto. S-shut up hinata... awww what's wrong kageyama said hinata in a teasing voice you starting to get scared about confessing to them at camp. That's another thing I forgot! I was confessing to bokuto and kuroo at training camp. NO I'm not scared to confess to them idiot! I yelled at hinata. Hinata jumped up and hit me on the head. Then be more confident alright! He yelled I sighed and nodded my head.
(Timeskip to the first day in training camp)

~bokutos pov~
Hey hey hey kuroo! I yelled while putting my arm around kuroo oh hey bokuto san. So~ when's are little tobio gonna be here~? Kuroo sighed one we dont even no if he likes us yet two he probably dosent even have feelings for us three he probably likes hinata or tsuki or something. Hey what's with that sad tone and expression even if he dosent like us back we still got each other right (ooh cheesy) kuroo sighed I guess your right... good now let's head to the gym.

~kuroos pov~
I was doing a practice mach with fukurodani when I got a slight look out the window. Karasuno was here! And that means kageyamas here lucky for us the practice game just took a break. Me and bokuto san didnt look suspicious cause the rest of the teams gathered up outside to greet karasuno. When I got up after bowing to the team i made a quick glance with kageyama he was super red he realized i saw him and became even more red turning his face away. Everyone went inside to start practicing again.

~bokutos pov~ (again)
My team and karasuno already started a practice match I soon started to realize the kageyama kept glancing at me and when I looked back at him he turned super red. Kuroo ran up to me and whispered in my ear when kageyama looks at you again lift your shirt up and act like your wiping the sweat off your face. Oh you also realized he was looking at me? I said yeah so just do it ok. Ok I said back and kuroo went to his team. A few minutes later we took a break I glanced over a little bit to kageyama and realized he was staring nows my time! I lifted up my shirt pretending to wipe of the sweat off my forehead when I looked over at kageyama he was so red so I gave him a little smirk and winked at him and went back to talking to my team.

~kageyamas pov~
I can tell my face was really red when bokuto lifted up his shirt. Not to mention kuroo looked really hot earlier. Jesus what do I do what do I do!?! (Timeskip to after the practice matches) everybody was heading to the showers but me bokuto and kuroo stayed behind to clean cause they asked us too. After cleaning the three of us started heading over to the showers. While walking I was in the middle so I already knew my face was as red as a tomato. When we reached the showers bokuto and kuroo turned on the shower and started getting undressed so I turned on the shower as well and started getting undressed. While I was rinsing the conditioner out of my hair I wiped my eyes and opened them to see kuroo and bokuto were pinning me to the wall!

~bokutos pov~ (it's about to get spicy)
Me and kuroo pinned kageyama to the wall when he opened his eyes he was so red. W-what a re e you guys doing!? Kageyama said. Kuroo sighed me and bokuto have realized that when ever you look at us you blushing. So we want to know I said who do you like me or kuroo but before you awnser we gotta tell you something. Me and kuroo are dating but we also have feelings for you so which one of us do you like? W-what you both like me? Kageyama said me and kuroo both nodded are head. Thank god kageyama said I actually like both...of..you me and kuroo face were so bright we didnt even realize we started to kiss kageyama I was kissing him on the lips and kuroo was kissing him on the neck kageyama started to kiss back (it's about to get spoicy) kageyama bent over in front of kuroo asking for him to put it in while his mouth was right in front of my- *dingdong* of course kuroo entered kageyama making him moan kageyama looked up at me and then looked at my diiiiiick (18+ kids!) Kageyma gently put it in his mouth starting to suck me off kuroo began to thrust in and out of kageyama and kageyama started sucking me off even faster. I-im gonna cum kuroo said and of course we both came kuroo and me were both panting and so was kageyama we both helped him up and he gave both of us a kiss. Kuroo and me both looked at each other and said this to kageyama. Your ours now....

( I really hope you enjoyed this I got a comment asking to do a threesome of iwazumi kageyama and oikawa and just to let you know I will be doing that in the next chapter!)