Award Goes To.. | explicit

I smiled at the cameras as I walked the red carpet posing from time to time and making sure to hit them angles. It was my first BET Awards and I was nominated for many awards that I hoped to win.

To my right, was my handsome ass boyfriend who also posed for his pictures. I admired him, he made that blue-black Valentino suit look amazing. I didn't think he was going to pull it off, but my baby proved me wrong. He definitely had style.

Walking over to him I grabbed his arm posing with him for the last few cameras. The reporters cooed once he snuck a kiss on my cheek.

"Roddy, baby, you're going to mess up my makeup." I blushed, slightly pushing him away.

"You don't need that shit anyway." He smirked looking into my eyes.

"Witcho sexy ass." He mumbled as we walked into the arena. He grabbed my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine.

"You talking real smooth now, but I know you gone be mad when I beat you and win this award." I teased.

Roddy and I were both nominated for best new artist, along with summer walker, lil nas x, and danileigh. We were the top two predicted to win considering our back to back chart topping hits. It was like we couldn't miss.

"I hope you know you not beatin shit." He teased back, knowing how I can get.

To say I was competitive as fuck was an understatement. I loved to win. If I were to lose in this category against him, I wouldn't stop hearing it for days. Roddy played too much, he was the type of boyfriend that made you mad on purpose and he'd definitely would hold this one over my head.

I leaned over kissing his lips a couple of times. "We gone see." I smiled looking him in his eyes.

"What you gone do for me when I win?" My eyebrow raised and my bottom lip snuck its way in between my teeth.

His mouth formed a smile and he shook his head. "Freak ass, always thinking bout some sex."

"I can't help it. Plus, you look so good in your suit papa." placing my hand on his pants rubbing him through the material, I could feel him growing instantly under my touch.

"Keep playing and we finna go to the bathroom." He mumbled staring me down, looking into my soul with his eyes. I could tell just from the lustful look on his face that he wanted that shit just as much as I did.

The award show had started, but I'm sure no one would even noticed if we left for a quick second.

"Come on then." Grabbing his hand, we got up walking out of the seating area. After wondering around the venue for 5 minutes we finally found a family bathroom that had a lockable door.

He pushed me against the counter kissing me passionately and while his hands roamed my body freely. He was gripping and squeezing every part of me making my kitty purr with every touch.

"Mmm turn around and bend over."

I did as told feeling him grab the bottom of my dress, pulling it up. His fingers rubbed against me making sure I was wet before taking himself and doing the same thing. "Roddyyyy." I whimpered wanting him to stop teasing me.

He chuckled before slowly sliding into me and throwing his head back. I let out a gasp, feeling his whole length inside of me.

He steadily stroked in and out at a constant pace, placing both hands around my waist.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He groaned smacking my ass. Speeding up his strokes, I began to throw it back to match his energy doubling the euphoric pleasure we both felt.

My mouth formed an "o" shape and I let out a long ooooooo as he began to pound harder and sloppier until he finally nutted inside me.

We both panted, locking lips again before I pulled away. "Fuck Roddy we gotta go back inside!" I spoke quickly remembering where we were. At any moment they could call out the winner of the award.

After, cleaning ourselves up we made our way back to our seats as if nothing even happened.

Megan Good walked to the microphone reading the teleprompter blah blah blah.

"And the winner of Best New Artist is..."

"Lil Nas x!"

We looked at one another other scrunching our eyebrows and faces in disapproval.

Don't get me wrong we love Lil Nas X but that nigga had one hit song wit 363939 remixes. We had consistent hits.

He smacked his lips, and I shook my head.

"We were robbed."

::

Well that escalated quickly.
Vote, comment, follow me :)