Nikki tries to help up Alexa as she winced in pain. "Ow! My fucking back hurts!" Alexa shouted at Nikki. "That was unnecessary! Kairi needs to be arrested for assault!" Corey shouted. "Calm down Corey before you pop a vessel!" Jerry shouted. "Monday Night Raw has open up with a bang!" Michael shouted as they were playing my music as me and Roman held up chairs. Buddy was holding Braun back. "This isn't over! Wait until I get my hands on you!" Braun shouted as security were trying to send Buddy and Braun to the back. Kairi walked backstage with Asuka holding a kendo stick, as she kept walking. Charly Caruso ran over to Kairi. "Hey Kairi! Can you tell us why you attacked Alexa tonight?" Charly asked Kairi as she pointed a microphone at her as the cameras were on. Kairi walked over to the microphone and looked at the camera with the kendo stick in her hand. "One! Alexa keep my name and my boyfriend's name off those cock sucking lips of yours!" Kairi shouted as Charly's eyes widened as she couldn't believe what Kairi is saying on live television. "Wait she can't say this kind of language on live television! This is a PG show!" Corey shouted. "I agree." Jerry said. "You mean PG-13?" Michael said as Kairi looked at the camera again. "And two! If you ever put your hands-on Raheem again, I will use this kendo stick to check your thermometer!" Kairi said as she walked off then Charly stood there with her hand over her mouth as she was shocked at the things Kairi said. "Oh my." Charly said to herself. "How dare Kairi say these things on live television! The things she said were beyond inappropriate! Using a kendo stick to check her thermometer, seriously?!" Corey shouted. "Well I don't think she is talking about shoving it down her throat." Michael said to Corey. "She is talking about putting that kendo stick where the sun doesn't shine." Jerry said. Cathy Kelley caught up with Braun backstage as he was holding an icepack on his head. "Care to say anything about what happened earlier, Braun?" She asked as she point the microphone to Braun. Braun threw his icepack on the floor. "Raheem! You want to attack me with a steel chair! Let's see if you are man enough to face me tonight! When you get in the ring with me. You will get these hands!" Braun said as he walked off as Cathy saw Triple H came out of the office then she ran over to him. "Triple H, did you hear about the challenge that Braun Stroman made to Raheem Davis?" She asked as she pointed the microphone to him. "Oh yeah. Tonight, it will be Braun Stroman going one on one with Raheem Davis for the Intercontinental Championship." Triple H said to Cathy with a smile. An hour later, I was fully dressed in my wrestling gear as I was walking, I ran into Charly Caruso. "Raheem, over the weekend Alexa Bliss made some heavy accusations about you on Stone Cold's podcast about..." Charly said to me as I jumped in. "About how I cheated on her with Kairi Sane?" I asked as Charly nodded as I continue to answer the rumors. "I want to set the record straight on these accusations, Charly. Me and Kairi was not having an affair while I was with Alexa was together. The story that Alexa told on the podcast and on Twitter were all lies. Matter of fact they were fictions. Me and Kairi were just friends and she is also my mixed tag team partner. Alexa started being jealous and possessive towards me. She get jealous when any female is around me. One time she accused me of seeing another girl when she caught me hugging a girl at a Raw show in my hometown. She was like this is going to become a problem if I continue to hug other females and I was like that girl that I hugged is my sister. She didn't believe me, and she didn't talk to me for a week. She broke up with me when she saw a sex video of me and Liv Morgan, something that was not my fault." I said to Charly then she cut me off.

"I'm sorry for cutting you off but how did you end up having sex with Liv Morgan?" Charly asked me as she was pointing the microphone. "It happened at Triple H and Stephanie's Valentine's day party. The Riot Squad spiked the punch and I was the unfortunate ones to drink it and that's how it happened. I told Alexa that something may had happened at the party, but I didn't know because I was drunk. She acted like I never told her these things when she saw the video and compared me to Buddy and broke up with me. Me and Kairi did not get together until weeks after me and Alexa broke up. We didn't come on to each other like the story Alexa said. We bonded through working together." I said as Charly thought about something. "Raheem back to the video, is this the reason why The Riot Squad were suspended?" Charly asked me. "Correct." I said as I looked at her. "So why did Alexa make these allegations towards you and Kairi?" Charly asked. "Because she is jealous of my relationship with me and Kairi. She is trying to do any and everything to split us up. She still wants me." I said to Charly then she shook her head as was disgusted by Alexa's actions. "I appreciate you taking the time to answer these questions. Now back to you guys." Charly said as she signal the cameraman to stop recording. "That was a good interview. Don't forget that you promise me ice cream." Charly said with a smile. "Don't worry, I didn't forget. I just been busy with working." I said to Charly with a smile. "And spending time with Kairi?" Charly said with a smirk. "Ah, don't do that Charly. You know you still my good friend." I said to Charly then she bit her lip. "Sure. Why you didn't tell me that you were having problems with Alexa? I would have been there for you, Raheem." Charly asked me as she looked at me. "It wasn't like that Charly. I didn't want to be bothered by anyone I was depressed after the breakup with Alexa and Kairi showed up at my door to comfort me." I said as I looked at her then Charly bit her lip. "Can we talk more about this over ice cream tomorrow?" Charly asked me as I nodded. "Sure, thing friend." I said with a smile. "Don't you forget this time, Raheem or I will be really mad at you." Charly said with a smirk. "I promise I won't forget, Charly." I said then Charly hugged me. "Good luck in your match." Charly said as I hugged her back. "Thanks." I said to her. Thirty minutes later, I was getting ready for my championship match against Braun Stroman as I put my belt around my waist. Kairi put her arms around my neck as she looked up at me. "Please Raheem, be careful out there. Braun is a dangerous guy babe." She said as she looked at me. "Don't worry, babe I will be fine." I said to Kairi as I looked at her then she kissed her softly. "Be safe." Kairi said as I nodded with a smile. "I promise." I said as I started walking to the curtains as I hear my music playing. Me and Braun Stroman fought for twenty minutes in the match. I had to admit that I was struggling in the match, but I found a way to hold my own in the match. During the match, Braun ripped off the pad on the turnbuckle as it exposed the steel part. I was laying in the corner as Braun ran towards me to attempt a splash, but I quickly moved out of the way. Braun hit his chest on the exposed turnbuckle as he fell on the mat. I saw my chance to capitalize on the situation as I quickly climbed on top of the turnbuckle. "Now what does he have in mind?!" Corey shouted as I pointed in the air. "Looks like he is paying homage to the late great "Macho Man" Randy Savage!" Michael shouted as I leaped off the turnbuckle with the elbow drop as the crowd went crazy. I crawled on top of Braun to get the pin, but Buddy jumped in the ring as he attacked me causing the referee to call for the bell for disqualification.

He was stomping me until Roman came out and attacked Buddy then the Authors of Pain came out and attacked Roman. Kevin and Joe came to the ring with steel chairs, members of The Empire ran out of the ring as Kevin helped me up and Joe did the same with Roman. Kairi went into the ring with Paige as they both held on to me. "You okay babe?" Kairi asked me as I laid my head on her shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine babe. Just a little beaten up." I said to my girlfriend. "Ladies and gentlemen. The winner as a result of disqualification. Still the WWE Intercontinental Champion! Prime Time Raheem Davis!" The announcer said as they played my music. Kairi and Paige walked me out of the ring as fans cheered for me as I raised up my belt. We went backstage then outside to the taxi van. "Baby, we can have this surprise some other time. I understand that you are tired." Kairi said as she looked up at me as we were standing by the van. "I'm fine babe. I'm ready for the surprise." I said to my girlfriend then Kairi smiled as she kissed me softly. "Okay babes. I will be right back. I'm going to get our bags. Paige will help you in the van." Kairi said as she walked back to the building as Paige smiled at me. "So, are you sure you are in the mood of getting freaky with your girlfriend? You look beat up from your match with Braun Stroman." Paige said to me with a smirk. "I'll be fine. I just have to pace myself." I said to her as Paige bit her lip. "I hope you know what you are getting yourself into love." Paige said with a smile. "What do you mean?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. "You'll see. I know what the surprise is." Paige said with a grin then Kairi walked to the van. Paige got out so Kairi can get inside. "Alright you two, I hope you have fun. Kairi don't do anything that I wouldn't do." Paige said with a wink as Kairi giggled. I raised an eyebrow as I looked a Kairi. "Um baby what is going on?" I asked as I was confused then the taxi driver starts driving. "It's nothing baby. Paige is so funny." Kairi said as she kissed me. As we got settled in our hotel room, I was in the bathroom waiting for Kairi. "Babes, are you ready to come out?!" Kairi shouted. "Yeah babe!" I shouted back. "Come on and see the surprise!" Kairi shouted then I came out wearing nothing but my basketball shorts. I smiled as I saw Kairi wearing a sexy burgundy Floral Lace Crisscross Sheer Lingerie that showed her cheeks that left me stunned. "Wow babe. You look amazing." I said as she giggled then I saw Asuka wearing a black leathered G-String lingerie as I was confused. "Um... Baby. What's going on and why is Asuka here?" I asked as I was confused then Kairi walked over to me with her arms around my neck. "Baby this is the surprise. Not only you have me, but you get to have Asuka as well. You remember when I told you that if things don't work out with you and Alexa then you will have fun with us?" Kairi said with a grin. "Are you sure about this babe?" I asked as I was secretly turned on about this. "I'm sure babe." Kairi said as she kissed me then Asuka walked over as she bit her lip and she grabbed on my shaft as I was hard. Kairi starts kissing me then Asuka was kissing me as well. We kept kissing each other as we kept going in the bed. I couldn't believe that I was having a threesome with two hot girls for the first time in my life.