The Dead Stars: Main Story

Esterinaiah Francess del Rosario is an eighteen years old  girl that is belonged to a high born family, she have everything she asks for. Her family is well-known for developing ship around the globe, they also owned hundreds of ports around different countries. Everyone who knows their family background hoped to have a life like them where they can live in luxury.

But Esternaiah didn't want to live a life like hers, yes, she's living her life full of luxury and gold but her parents are too busy, her true treasure, and they doesn't have enough time to spend it with her. Their bonding is only when there are some business trip her parents needed to attend and they can bring her to meet different personalities and business friends.

One day her parents went home early in the morning and her mom asks her.

"Aiah, what do you want to do this summer vacation?"

She was shocked to hear her mother asking what she wants because everytime the summer has arrived her parents are the ones who decided for their vacation, now it's really different, she'll be the one to decide what she wants. Even though she's a bit doubtful she manage to smile and take a response.

"I want to go to Aklan mom, i want to spend summer days with my grandma." Aiah told her mother with so much desire.

A moment of silence before her mother take a deep breath and sighed.

"Okay then, you will spend your summer vacation there." Her mother said. She felt so good and happy at the same time.

After a week of that incident with her mom, her parents decided to brought her in Aklan and after that they left for another business trip.

She was left to her grandma. It is an ancestral house that is owned by their Spanish ancestors, the house is old but not old enough to be destroyed if ever there's an earthquake. It's interior design is all Spanish inspired even the furniture.

There is a lot of questions that is flashing inside her head that she wants to know but, she decided to take a nap. Five in the afternoon she woke up, and decide to unwind so she walks near the shore.

She was thinking deeply with the breeze of the wind coming from the salt sea as watching the sunset, a shadow from her left side appears. It was a shadow of a man standing right next to her.

"You're new here, right?" the man said with a baritone voice.

She was starting to feel scared and nervous. How this guy knows that I am not from here?  She asks to herself.

"I'm not from here, only a visitor." she tried so hard to sound pretty calm and pretend that she's okay and not feeling ill about it.

"Then what are you doing here? " the man asks again.

Wait! He is a stranger! Why am I doing? Why am I talking to him?  She tell herself again.

"Oh,  by the way, I am Dominador Fernandez, I know your family, my father was a great friend of yours." She somehow feel calm.

Little by little she feel relieved her fears for this man in front of her fades away. It's happy for her to know that she finally meet someone they know. A friend of her Father.

"Really? It's good to hear that! I am Esterinaiah or you can call me Aiah!" she said full of happiness in her voice.

Starting from that day Aiah and Domi become good friends. They always meet near the shores where they first met.

She was starting to like him. Domi is different from all the other guys she met, he is respectful and a man full of honor. She can tell it only by looking at him. Although he is a bit mysterious in a way that she doesn't understand why he always refused to go with her to their house. Whenever she asks him to go with her, Domi will definitely leave and saying his goodbyes. And he will never go back to the shore.