More Demon Names Than You Knew Existed

Start from the beginning

Aeshma: The demon of wrath, aggression, and malice in Zoroastrianism. Evolved into Asmodeus.

Agaliarept: A general of Hell and a keeper of mysteries who will reveal arcane knowledge. Three Goetic demons (Buer, Guison, and Botis) serve under him.

Agares: A Goetic demon (#2) , a duke of the east who teaches languages and causes earthquakes. Appears as a man riding a crocodile and carrying a goshawk.

Agibol: A demon that serves Amaimon and Ariton.

Aglafys/Aglafos: A demon that serves Paimon.

Aglas: A duke who serves under Gediel at night. (The name comes from a magic word, "AGLA," an acronym made from Hebrew words of praise to God.)

Aglasis: A demon who will destroy the magician's enemies, or teleport them.

Agor: A duke serving under Malgaras, a demon of the West, during the day.

Agrat bat Mahlat/Agrath: One of the demons of prostitution, and one of the Brides of Samael. She terrorizes people who wander alone at night.

Agrax: A demon that serves Astaroth and Asmodeus (mentioned in Abramelin).

Ahriman: The god of evil in Zoroastrianism, functionally similar to Satan.

Aim/Aym (Harborym): A Goetic demon, a duke who appears with three heads — those of a serpent, a man, and a cat. He rides a viper and carries a firebrand. He bestows cunning and also answers questions about "private matters" (sex?).

Akoros: A demon who serves Amaimon. It might mean "overthrower of authority."

Akton: A demon of disease of the ribs and lower back, mentioned in the Testament of Solomon.

Alagas: A demon invoked in a ritual in Abramelin, maybe means "the Wanderer."

Alastor: A Greek spirit of vengeance, means "avenger." (His powers include shadow manipulation, reality manipulation, and random musical numbers. Kidding.)

Alath: A demon of respiratory disease that attacks children, from the Testament of Solomon.

Albunalich: A demon serving under Maymon. A king of the North who rules the Earth. He can conjure snow and ice, knows the past and future, sews discord, and also can induce negative emotions like anger, hatred, and sadness. He likes frustrating treasure-seekers

Aldal: A demon of illusion, deceit, and invisibility.

Alecto: One of the Erinyes (Furies) in Greek mythology, monstrous goddesses who punish evildoers. Her name means "unceasing."

Alepta: A demon who can bestow riches and help the magician overcome/escape from enemies.

Alleborith: A demon of disease who can make people choke on fish bones.

Alluph: A demon who serves all of the princes of the cardinal directions Probably means "bull."

Almadiel: A demon who appears as a serpent with a human head. He appears only at night and is driven way by daylight. Most other spirits despise him.

Almasor: A demonic knight serving under Pirichiel.

Almiras: The "Master of Invisibility," who can be invoked in a spell for becoming invisible.