The cat fishing with Cole didn't go so well. We got reported as spam and now our direct messages have been blocked.

I didn't want Dean to know about my date, So I went back home before the sun set. I didn't want to overdress but I certainly didn't want to underdress.

I put on the maroon dress and it was much shorter than I realized. I brushed my hair down. I can't still believe that I no longer have a bob but now a shoulder length beach wave. I still have my fringe so I'm still cute.

I put on some sandals because the last thing I need right now is some stupid stiletto that will result in a bloody toe.

I put on some blush matte and did my eye liner.

"Someone looks pretty" Harley said as she saw me.

"Yes Harvey, you are very beautiful" Hannah hugged me.

"Thank you guys, now remember, your bed time is nine thirty and you can't have sugar before you go to bed. Where's Hailey?"

"She's sleeping" Handy said

"Tell her to check your assignments when you're done" I kissed them goodbye and hopped into my car.

Liam said we're having dinner at Chipotle. That's oddly casual for Liam but whatever, I am craving some Chipotle anyways.

"Hey" I took a sit across Liam.

"Glad you could make it. What would you like to have?" He asked.

"I would like some Chicken Burrito bowl" I told him.

He called the waiter and he took our order. We sat in silence until our food came. My mouth watered at the sight of a burrito bowl. I took a spoon of the delicacy and my insides melted.

After we finished dinner, Liam asked me to escort him on a walk.

"Do you know why I brought you to Chipotle?" He said

"Because you know how much I love this place?"

"No, because this where we had our first date"

"Technically, it wasn't a date"

"It may not have been a date to you and it may not have been special to you but to me, it was the start of the best thing in my life"

"And what's that?"

"Us"

"Us?"

"Harvey, I love you. I told you before but you didn't say anything. I gave you  time, I know I said I'd give you all the time in the world but I can't do this anymore. I need to know where I stand in your life"

"Liam...I"

"It's fine, I know you don't love me. You love Dean" He said

"How can you be so sure?" Even I don't know.

"I've seen the way you look at him. You've looked at me like that before. Someone once told me that you can deny your feelings but you can never hide them. No matter how hard you try, your feelings will come out someday. The human heart can be stripped of it's privileges to love someone but if it doesn't want to stop, it will never stop loving someone. It's better to come clean about your feelings than to hide away from it"

"Wait, can you repeat that last sentence?"

"Huh? It's better to come clean about your feelings than to hide away from it" He said

That's it, all this while, I was mixing lust, friendship and love together. What I felt for Luke was Lust and I just wanted to explore my sexuality. I always looked up to Liam like an older brother but what I felt for Dean was different and something I've never felt before. I can't believe I didn't realize that the reason why I protected Dean so much and cared for him was because I was madly in love with him. I first loved him like a little brother but then it matured into the best feeling ever.

I love Dean.

"Liam, I gotta go" I started running as fast as I could. I didn't bother to get into my car because there was a very heavy traffic in front of the restaurant. Maybe it was because of the joy of realizing how I truly feel but suddenly, running to Dean's house seemed like a completely normal thing to do.

I don't know what happened next but a bus came out of nowhere and everything else blacked out after that.

***

Took you that long to realize you love him? Wow such a fool.

*Tsk tsk tsk tsk*

Thank you for reading this chapter.

I love you.

Chaow!