Black Girls Magic.

Prologue

" What the fuck! It’s 7:30am but am still on bed”   Lola, a young brown skin girl yelled, jumping up from her bed,  within sixteen minutes she was ready for school.

     “ I can’t believe this is so happening to me! Am so fucked up” she yelled at herself.

   She got herself dressed up without make ups.

“ Well, real African can go bare face. I’ve got the African Girl Magic”. She smiled looking at her figure from the mirror. She loved what she saw.

   “ A slim girl heavily built with butt and boobs, off course she had a pink lip, she’s one big fan of kinky hair and  was never ashamed to show them off. To her, those were her African Girl Magic. Her heavy  boobs and butt, her brown skin, and her kinky hair. She never joked with them.

If there was ever a thing that let Lola had her way on others especially the male folks it was her breath taking figure. She was a true African and was never ashamed to show that.
But this time she was really late for school. The first lecture, was over  and she didn’t want to miss the next.

“ Lola, won’t you leave for school today?” her mum inquired wondering what her girl was up to.

“ honey, you’re late”

“ I know, thanks mom” Lola snapped, banging the door behind her.