🦋 story 8 🦋

This story brought a lot of hate to me when I posted it on my ig account. Even though I deleted the post, I decided to still post it here. Please don't be too harsh. ☺️✨ // @dramionesmoon on ig

The wood sizzled in the fire that Draco made to warm up the big and cold living room of the Manor. He sat next to Hermione who kept whispering soft words to the baby carefully covered and snuggled in her arms as she fed him. The little boy stirred at his mother for a while and then yawned with his small red lips, falling asleep.

Hermione looked up surprising Draco looking at her with melancholy glowing in his gray eyes.

"What are you thinking about ?" She asked in a whisper.

"Why are you saying I'm thinking about something ?" Draco looked back to the fire as if he was ashamed that she caught him guard looking at her.

"Cause that's the way you're looking at me when you're thinking about something you don't want to tell me." She frowned.

Draco took a deep breath and looked at her.

"I can't stop thinking that you were right, hermione." He hesitated. "I was a fool to let you come to Malfoy Manor, this dark and horrible place and-"

Hermione sighed and interrupted.

"We got expelled, Draco. We had no place to go. After I obliviated my parents we obviously couldn't go to them asking for help. You did what you thought was right."

He sniffed. "And that's why I have you here now, in the cold and nowhere with our newborn child, running from all these people who want to harm us." His throat tightened with rage as Hermione blinked surprisely.

"And I know it's all my fault. If I was able to control myself and not fall for you, we wouldn't be here right now. I ruined your future, I-"

"Draco, look at me" she asked, and the fire made the tears in her eyes shine with the light. "Without you we could've been wandering somewhere outside, Scorpius wouldn't be with us if I didn't love you as much as you love me, don't forget that, I would have the life I was always looking for, but what would that life be worth without you ? Without both of you ?"

Draco got his hearth break and beat with love at the same time. He approached kissing her softly in the lips and giving the sleeping baby a peck on his forehead.

"I just can't see you running away, as if you did something wrong."

She closes her eyes. "I have fled all my life alone. Even though I was surrounded by people so alike me, I was never able to find someone who really understood me."

Hermione said resting her head on Draco's chest. "But that lead me to you ! And you gave me happiness and piece and the purpose of taking risks, but most important love. Doubled." She winked at their son.

"And for me that's all what matters."

"I'll protect you both, always"

"That's why I'm not afraid of future."

They both shared a smile.

25.08.2020 // 3 months with the love of my life 💓 sorry for no "good bye" caption, since I  just posted other story, you can just scroll up 👆🏼 to previous chapter and read the one I wrote there 🥰