🦋 story 4 🦋

on Instagram this is the most recent story I posted, but I'm writing it here now bc I have many pregnancy/ baby one shots so I guess I'll just take it in a order the things should've happened 🥰 also I'm 17 today yayyy 😍🥳🥳 // @dramionesmoon on ig

It was a very hot day, even thought it was only June 2nd. The summer weather has definitely hit earlier this year. The sun was strong and there was not a single cloud to cover the sunshines even for a bit. Hermione was doing some paper work in her cabinet, looking focused as she was every time when she worked. Suddenly she shut the pen on the table, and got up furiously going towards the windows and dragging the curtains to cover the sunlight. Don't to blame her for such behaviour, the poor girl has been feeling dizzy all day long, having a great headache and mood swings too, and the hot weather made it only worse. Even though she wasn't feeling good, of course she had to be at work, its Hermione Granger we are talking about. But something seemed to change this time, or maybe it was because she was feeling really bad, but she looked at the clock that was telling that she had only one more hour, so she packed her things and headed out home.

The house seemed different. It was quiet and so empty without Draco home. Her beloved husband was out of town for a important auror mission. As her thoughts was all about draco suddenly she felt a urge to cry. "What is wrong with me today? I've been felling ill all morning, and now crying because of nonsense I mean-" she stopped and covered her mouth, running to the bathroom when she felt like throwing up.

After washing her face with cold water Hermione looked at herself in the mirror, and noticed that her skin was as pale as Draco's. A thought crossed her mind and made her suddenly look at the drawer in corner of the bathroom. She opened it and struggled with finding something that was hidden in the most forgotten corner of the drawer. A pregnancy test.

Hermione sighed with a note of sadness. She used to took many tests before, she and draco have been trying for a baby for so long. But every time the results came back negative and that made her lose the hope. She took the test, and waiting for the results was killing her. She wanted a baby so badly, as did Draco too. They've been married for over a year now, and their family felt so incomplete without a child.

Hermione sighed once again and spoke to herself "okay, Hermione. You've seen this plenty of times, don't get upset again. You will try again and maybe once your dream will become true" she slowly turned the test to see the result and instantly dropped it, brusted into tears. She sat on the flour and placed her hand on her belly. "Oh my god. Im pregnant." A huge smile appeared on her face.

She couldn't believe that she was no longer alone, that she carried a little human under her heart. "Dear Merlin, Draco is going to be so happy." She exclamed happily. Even though she wanted to tell him right into this moment, she wanted to make it beautifully. Draco's birthday was 3 days away, and he was supposed to come home no earlier than then. Hermione spent the rest of the day planning everything.

~~~~~

Those three days have passed so hard. Hermione's excitement made her so inpatient, that there were moments when she was ready to send a letter telling Draco everything right into that moment. But she waited. Hermione fixed everything for the birthday dinner, and now the only missing thing was to figure out how to tell Draco the big news. She went upstairs to get Draco's actual present she bought long ago, A thunderbolt VII, the broom he's been talking about all the year long since it was launched.

She carefully took out the broom and put it into another box, replacing the empty space the broom left with her pregnancy test. hermione took her wand and whispered "reparo" to fix the box and make it look as it wasn't ripped.

"Hermione what are you doing on the flour?" She heard a familiar voice from behind.

«Draco ? You sacred me. I didn't expect you so early"

"didn't miss me at all ? Enjoyed the time alone I see" he joked but he was cut out by Hermione's soft arms that were now around his neck, cuddling him into a big hug.

"I missed you more than ever" she whispered and pulled him into a kiss. "Happy birthday love" she added and grabbed his hand dragging him to the table.

~~~~~

The dinner was good. Draco enjoyed his food a lot, because Hermione didn't cook very often, having no time after she was taking extra shifts and worked even home.

"Time for your present" Hermione said with excitement, after they just finished the desert.

"You know you didn't have to buy me anything, mione." Draco said.
He loved to buy hermione small gifts very often and every smile and thank you kiss she gave him made him so happy. But he himself wasn't much of a present person.

"Of course I had, its the day the love of my life was born, and you will love this one, believe me." Hermione stood up and walked out the dinning room, coming back with a big colourful box.

"Please tell me its what I think it is.I mean it can't be can it-" Draco said with his eyes wide open.

Hermione raised her eyebrow "I don't know, open and you'll find out" Draco looked at her suspiciously and started opening the box.

"Hermione im not a fool I clearly see the package of a thunderbolt VII-"

"Just open it" Hermione shouted. Draco finished unwrapping the present and slowly opened the box. he was surprised to see a test with two clear lines on it, telling that the results were positive.

"Is this real?" Draco whispered with his voice cracking because of the emotions.

"Please don't mess with me because if you do swear-"

"im not messing Draco" she said rushing into his arms, already in tears.

"Im pregnant. Were having a baby."

He laughed and hugged hermione tight, but then remembered he had to be careful now. With Hermione sitting in his lap, he caressed his hand around her belly.
"This is the best birthday gift ever, Hermione. Thank you for making me the happiest wizard tonight."
He whispered gently to her, and pulled for a kiss.

"You can have your thunderbolt now" Hermione interrupted and giggled.

"So you did bought me one?" Draco said arching his eyebrows.

"You know what ? I won't need it anytime soon."

"How so ? I thought you were dying to try this broom ?" Hermione answered confused.

"Well, I'm gonna to be too busy taking care of you and making sure you're not being the Granger you are and overwork during pregnancy." Hermione smiled.

" I'm so lucky to have you, Draco. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Hermione."
~~

May 25th. A special day for me 🥰 the day I started my journey into this big world 💗 wow I'm almost an adult. I can't believe it. Next year I'll be turning 18!!! I have exactly one more year to do so many things I still never tried as a teenager ☝🏼 anyway, thank you all so much for your birthday wishes !! I appreciate it a lot and love you all so much !! 🥺💓💖💖