Victoria G Interviews Jac Carrera

Victoria G: What inspired you to become an actor?

Jac Carrera: Funny story Spider-Man when I was 3 I was obsessed with the movie my mom had to buy 3 copies because I would scratched them all. I would constantly tell her that I wanted to be on TV. My mom believed in me and started my career path with headshots and submitting me to projects, I remember my first gig was a supporting role in the movie A precious life and after I took a break my mom let me be a kid. Then the serious story in 2015 I was watching CW Arrow and right there I knew that's what I wanted to do, I wanted to be an actor, acting is in my blood. Love every single experience in my journey.

VG: What is your favorite thing about acting?

JC: I love being able to play different characters, I escape myself and have fun. One of my favorite things about acting is being on set and working with different people and making magic.

VG: Who are your acting inspirations?

JC: I have a few but I will start with Stephen Amell from CW Arrow and going down the list Denzel Washington, Grant Gustin, Robert De Niro, Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, and many more if I keep writing we'll never finish. Lol

VG: What is your favorite project you have ever done?

JC: I have done lots of awesome project but my favorite one is my movie The Hobo I co-wrote and directed.

VG: Which character that you have played so far has been the most similar to you?

JC: One character I played that was most similar to me is the movie Swinging Into Action which I won an award for last year at The Young Entertainer Awards. The story is about a boy who gets bullied at the park and at home by his stepfather. I was bullied in middle school so I knew the feeling very well.

VG: What is a typical day on set like for you?

JC: It's pretty long but it's lots fun and I love to create memories because I love what I do. I am sad that there won't be no more crafty service on set lol

VG: How would you describe yourself in three words?

JC: Charismatic, funny, and professional

VG: Do you have any hidden talents?

JC: Singing

VG: Where do you see yourself in ten years?

JC: I love to say I don't dwell in the future but focus in the present, but I see myself in ten years as an established actor and winning an Oscar, everyone's dream. I am a Brooklyn kid with big dreams what can I say.

VG: What are your social media handles?

IG- jac_the_actor Twitter-JACtheactorFB-IamJactheactorWebsite-www.jactheactor.com

VG: What advice do you have for an aspiring actor?

JC: Never listen to anyone telling you can't, if you dream it you go for it. Believe in yourself and go out there with full confident and never give up.

VG: What's next for you?

JC: Waiting for quarantine to be over to go back out to productions, but right now just training online and creating content to keep me busy.

VG: RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS Comic books or Graphic novels

JC: Comic books

VG: Piano or Guitar

JC: Guitar

VG: Golf or Soccer

JC: Soccer

VG: Hot weather or Cold weather

JC: Hot weather

VG: Chinese food or Mexican food

JC: Mexican food

VG: Batman or Aquaman

JC: Batman

VG: What have you been doing while in quarantine?

JC: Being creative with my IGTV The Quaran-teen(s) and playing video games.