Possessively mine 2

Jake's POV***

I was right in front of Claire's house, listening to music while waiting for her on my bike. We had 10 minutes to get to school unless we were gonna be considered late and be ready for detention from Mrs Maxwell,the English teacher. Our ride to school takes approximately 7 minutes so I think she's got about two minutes to get here with her bike. Well, my bike is a blue and grey painted bike while hers is a pink and black spotted bike.

Well, here she comes. She is wearing a yellow spaghetti strap single, a red see through jacket and a crazy jeans. Her hair packed up into a ponytail and a red converse to match, no makeup attached. I hate to admit that she looked pretty, am so  proud of my bestie. She got on her bike which I had already unchained from her backyard and parked besides mine.

"Sup, Jay"she asked with a bright smile on her face.

"How ya doing,sleepy head" I said as we began riding to school. I gave her a headstart but I still caught up with her. I am very good at riding so is she but not as good as I am.

We got to school, parked our bikes at the space provided by the school for bikes and then we walked into the hallway.

"See ya at first period, gotta get somethings from my locker" I said as I patted her bag instead of her back.

"Oh..yeah..okay" I heard Claire say as I have already turned to my right towards the boys locker room.

I went into the boys locker room, greeted a few guys, got what I needed for today's class and began walking to first period.

Claire's POV***

As he walked to boys locker room, I also went to girls locker room. I grabbed my notebooks and hurriedly exited the room. I couldn't stand the vivid, harsh and choking smell of different fragrance of body sprays and perfumes, the chemical smells of different products of make up and also the place was clustered with girls trying to apply one or two before the first period would begin. I walked to my first period which was English by Mrs Maxwell. Jake sat directly at my back for that class. Immediately, the bell rang and you could hear students running into classes.

Here at WHS, the teachers do not tolerate late attendance to their classes. Every late attendance leads to night school or detention. We had the English class which we were taught Figures of speech and then the other two periods of arts and Civic was kind of a blur......

*****Lunch bell rang***

Vote*Comment*fan*keep reading

Genevivemara loves you ❤️