I Think I'm Dreaming

Start from the beginning

y/n
I don't know if I can say the same
I'm joking
I can't wait :)

princess tom ❤️
Ok good
you scared me

y/n
My deepest apologies Princess Tom

princess tom ❤️
You know if we get married
You'll be my queen
Queen Y/n

y/n
No you'll be Queen Tom

princess tom ❤️
Y/n!

y/n
You still love me

princess tom ❤️
I don't know if I should anymore

*"Earth to Y/n," Oliver said, as he had been sitting there for about three minutes, "Earth to Y/n," he said again, waving a hand in front of her face, she finally looked up, "Oh right, sorry."*

y/n
I have to go
Oliver has been sitting here
I completely forgot he was there

princess tom ❤️
Oh ok
Bye love (I still don't trust him)

*end of texts*

"I'm so sorry," Y/n said putting her phone away, "I was talking to Tom and I may have gotten a little carried away..."

"I could tell," Oliver said, putting her food in front of her, "I tried talking to you for three minutes, but you had a stupid smile on your face, rolling your eyes every so often."

Y/n's face had a slight pink tinge now, "You didn't need to tell me all of that," she said, "I already knew I was an idiot."

"Well I'm here to remind you," Oliver said, raising an eyebrow, "Now eat your food, I don't want my money to go to waste."

"Okay okay, I'll eat," Y/n said, eating a fry.

Other than that, Y/n did make more friends that year, although, she wasn't completely sure if they were friends with her because she was the Y/n L/n, or, the fact she was dating Tom Holland, or, they genuinely wanted to be her friend.

However, she made what she had, she did have a lot more money than before now, but she kept it out of sight, so she could humble herself, and maybe forget about it. She didn't want to be a known rich student that could get whatever she wanted.

This also meant Dylan was always looking for her money all the time, "Y/n where is it?" he asked once.

"I'm not telling you where it is DJ," Y/n said, as he peered around the room, "It's my money, not yours-"

"Come on, we both know you'll be in more movies," Dylan said, "And if you marry Tom, you'll be even richer, so, I think you can spare a bit of money."

"DJ, you have a job," Y/n sighed, "Get your own money, and if I get richer, I'll think about giving you some money."

Dylan sighed, and left, muttering, "I'll find that money."

"Sure you will," Y/n called after him.

The next week, it was close to May when Y/n got a call from her agent, telling her that she was going to attend the Avengers: Infinity War premiere which sent Y/n's mood into the unknown.

That meant she would be seeing Tom weeks earlier than she was planning on. However that meant she would be missing a couple days of school, but, in her mind missing a couple of days were nothing compared to seeing Tom after eight months.

So the next day she quickly told all her professors that she would be missing classes from April twenty third to the twenty ninth.

"You're going to a movie premiere for a movie you're not even in?" Professor Henderson asked, when she told him.

"Er, I'm in the movie, for like one scene," Y/n said, "But my boyfriend plays an important role."

"Oh right," he said, "Well, I guess I'll excuse it, but I want you to turn in your assignments nonetheless."

"No problem, Professor," Y/n grinned, going to talk to her other professors.

So, that next week, Y/n found herself in the airport, again.

"I basically live here now," Y/n muttered to herself, "They should give me some sort of something."

"Too bad it doesn't," Y/n jumped a bit and looked to the person next to her.

"I'm dreaming aren't I, there's no way I can be seeing Thomas before July. There's also no way Benedict Cumberbatch is sitting right next to me."

"You are exactly like how Tom said," Benedict Cumberbatch said, "He talked about you quite a lot while filming, no one could get him to stop talking about you."

"Oh, that's nice to know," Y/n said, slowly sinking down in her seat, deciding what she was going to do when she saw Tom, "I mean I've heard a lot about you."

"Tom did say you were a big fan of me," Benedict chuckled.

Y/n sunk even lower into her seat, "And I thought I was going to be happy when I saw him," she said to herself, "I am a big fan, I've watched your things everything from Star Trek to Dr Strange."

"You watched the Star Trek movies, eh?" Benedict said, "Don't get many of those fans."

That's when Y/n sat up in her chair, "Well of course, you were in it, and Zoe Saldana, Chris Hemsworth, and Chris Pine were a plus."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, I'm assuming you're flying out for the premiere," Benedict presumed.

"Yeah," Y/n breathed, "And to see Tom, it's been eight months since I last saw him."

"It's always nice to see someone after months without them," Benedict said warmly.

"I think I'm going to have to kill him when I see him though," Y/n sighed, "He's probably said too many embarrassing things about me to my idols."

"I won't answer that question for you," Benedict said.

"Thanks," Y/n said, "I'll let him spill the beans."

Shortly after, they got onto the plane, off to California, Y/n would be seeing Tom in a matter of hours.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

kiss me if i'm wrong.
but dinosaurs still exist,
right?

bro i played crazy eights on game pigeon non stop for an hours

see ya later bee bro's
再见