A to Z Dating | Dean-Charles Chapman

Affection (how you show your affection)

Dean would always kiss you, no matter if it's on the lips, your neck, or even on your inner thigh, he would show you how much he loves you by this mark of affection. Meanwhile, you would tell him every day that you love him, that he's the one and you would hug him mostly when you feel down.

Arguments

Dean is rather someone who tends to want to be right all the time. Even when he knows he's not, he still argues until you admit he's right. You just find it funny to see him argue all by himself as you know you can't argue with him as you would always be the one at fault. He can't admit his faults either, which can be very difficult to live with. You are rather the opposite. When you argue, you always try your best to understand Dean and you try to put yourself in his shoes.

Body (what body part you like the most about each other)

To be completely honest, Dean is an ass guy. He loves touching your ass. When he would pass by behind you, he would take the chance to either slap or squeeze your ass making you jump a little at his action. Well, you love everything about him, but the thing you like the most about his whole body is his big muscular thighs. You love sitting on them, you love putting your hand on it and giving it a big squeeze.

Caring for each other

Whenever you would hurt yourself, he would begin by giving a magic kiss on the wound and then he would take great care of you. You would do the same because you are as weird as him, so that's why people say you both are meant to be together.

Communication

You communicate a lot as you both think it's one of the most important things in a couple that keeps it together, mostly when Dean was out to film 1917. Even though Dean was out of the city often, you still called every night to know how each other's day was. It was important to call each other as it was your source of joy of the day, mostly when you had a shitty day, but he would always find a way to cheer you up.

Dislike about each other

Dean dislikes that you are upset over little things. It just irritates him to see you angry over what feels like nothing to him, but then again he can't understand you sometimes. You dislike the fact that he's too busy to even take care of you. You try your best to understand that he has lots of things to do as he is an actor, but you still want him to take care of you sometimes.

Engagement (How he proposed)

Dean is a romantic type of guy, so he took you out for dinner and was acting a bit weird as he was stressed. He practised a lot in his head to know the best way to ask you to marry him and be his forever. You could see he was acting rather unusual but tried to understand that it was maybe because of his upcoming movie. So you kept on talking, drinking your wine/beer or whatever and then he cleared his throat to get your attention and he took your hand in his. Dean told you how amazing you are, how much you inspire him every single day and how much his love keeps growing as the days go by. You accepted his proposal crying tears of joy and kissed him passionately.

Family (do they like him/you)

Of course, they do! The first time Dean took you to meet his family, they already knew you were the one for him as they could see how you made him the happiest he's ever been. Your family was rather concerned, if I may say because they thought it wasn't going to last as he is away often. But they like him very much as they want the best for you and they can clearly see how happy you are around him.

Gifts

Dean isn't the materialist type of guy, so he only gets you gifts occasionally. You're the opposite of him, you always give surprises to him to show your affection towards him. You get him small presents, something you saw that reminded you of him or even just a bouquet of his favourite flowers because boys can also receive flowers.