"Wait!" One of the men called, placing his radio down. The young woman gave a small grunt of confusion as she turned to the man. "I'm assuming you are looking for Haru Shiobana. She was just taken into Car 5 and is headed for the airport. She woke up thinking that she was just taking a vacation to Cario. She has no clue who you are."

"I know that." Quinn simply said, rolling her shoulders back to break the stiffness she felt building in her blades. Looking towards the star filled sky she gave a small smile as she exited the stopped car. "I just want to see her one last time. After all, I may not be going back to Italy ever."

Leaving the men with those last few words, Quinn took a few more steps. Each step felt like it was going towards a new life. A new destiny awaited Quinn Forester, for Quinnzelle Shiobana could finally rest. She softly sighed as doctors and police force ran busily across the bridge. "Yare yare. Life is strange, isn't it." She said to nobody in particular.

"Yes, it truly is." A familiar voice said. Quinn's breath hitched as she raised her head, meeting sea green eyes and long tresses of black hair. A woman stood before her. She was extremely beautiful to the Stand user. A tired look rested upon her face while she smiled at the girl with the metal arm. "I woke up here after having a nice night at the bar. I guess you could say I partied a bit too hard."

Quinn started at Haru, a smile forming across her face as she started at Quinnzelle's older sister. Shaking her head, her violet eyes shimmered with content and closure. "Some nights are just like that. You go through an unsettling experience and wake up just fine. The adventure you had turns to a blur, and somehow you want to go through that event again. Just to experience the euphoria once more." As her platinum strands blew softly in the clam breeze she grinned. "That's the kind of life I want to live. So keep on dancing in bars! Keep on going on vacations to other countries! The world is so beautiful and filled with life. I want you to experience that life, Haru. Live through your own actions. See through your own eyes. You are you and nobody else! Never forget those words."

Haru Shiobana's lips parted in surprise at the stranger's passionate words. Her heart seeming to beat a little faster as she studied the platinum headed woman. Her eyes showed no regret or sadness, only the thirst for another adventure. Snapping out of her staring, she cleared her throat. "Uh, sorry. You just remind me of someone. I can't think of who though. But thank you, I think I might tell that to my girls back in Italy."

Curtly nodding her head, Quinn walked past Haru. Her metal hand waved in the air as she bid her an eternal farewell. "Well, I have never met you. So the person who reminded you of me cannot be the woman you see. You should go and find that person though." Walking forward and leaving her past behind once and for all, Quinn smiled without looking back. "I'm sure she would be happy to see you again."

Haru Shiobana was left to stare at the back of the mysterious woman. Her steps were filled with pride as she moved towards the horizon. You could almost feel the rebirth she had just felt as she spoke. Suddenly, realization dawned on the older sister as she raised a brow. "How did she even know my name?" The green eyed woman wondered.

Quinn did not feel any tears coming. It shocked her. Every time she had even thought of Haru Shiobana, she would break into two. For all of the life she lived as Quinn Forester, she chased the past. Yet, now she is walking away from it.

It took a while, but she realized that all she wanted was a reason. She spent her whole journey wondering why she was put into this position. Maybe she was punished for Quinnzelle Shiobana's actions, or maybe she was rewarded for them. The universe could have even stayed mutual and just changed her life with no goal. That was something Quinn Forester would die to find out.

But, now she sees she was only chasing the life of a shell. A shell that had been emptied long ago. A shell that was extremely damaged in the first place. Like an archaeologist uncovering a new artifact, she was desperate to find the origin. To find the reason. In the end, there was really no new information to uncover. The memories she had stolen were replaced with new ones. It didn't matter to Quinn that she did not know the full extent to who she was. For she now knew who she is, and that was enough.