Chapter 1

Disclaimer:I Do Not Own One Punch Man

Chapter 1:Encounter with the Class S Rank 2 Hero
_

________________________________________

Y/n had arrived at city Z that has been overran by mosquitoes.

Y/n:So the people already evacuated already?

Y/n heard a loud explosion coming from a couple miles from where he stood.

Y/n's superior eyesight had followed a lady with lots of mosquitoes around her and a cyborg guy.

Y/n: So this is a Demon Threat situation?....Boring!

With Y/n's immense speed in 11 seconds Y/n arrived at the scene where the fight took place.

But for some reason the lady flew away from the fight scene. Y/n examined the cyborg and noticed that it's arm was torn off.

Y/n:Hey are you okay?

The cyborg turned around and met Y/n's gaze.

Cyborg:What are you doing here human? Haven't you evacuated yet?

Y/n:Behind you...

The cyborg quickly turned around to where Y/n pointed and saw that a wave of mosquitoes was heading straight towards them.

Before the Cyborg could do any thing, the swarm of mosquitoes disappeared from his sights.

Genos:W-What just happened...!?

Suddenly another person appeared behind them. He was looking at them confused.

Saitama:Who are you guys?

Genos:Another civilian?...Did you do that thing just now?

Genos talks to Saitama,but he still looks confused.

Saitama:What thing? You mean that wind thing...?

Out of nowhere the mosquito lady appeared behind Genos and went in for a kill. As Y/n wanted to kill it,Saitama the guy behind them,in a flash killed her with a slap,eradicating her from the world.

Y/n:Huh?

Everyone stood still for a second,before Y/n and Genos could grasp the situation.

Y/n:(Mind) What was with that speed...and power...!

Saitama:Bugs, am I right?

Y/n:...

Genos:...

Saitama:Yo! What's up?

Y/n:(Mind)This guy's strong and quick as well...What is this guy?My eyes couldn't follow him for a second there...

Genos:W-Who are you?

Saitama:Oh me? I'm just a hero for fun.

Timeskip

Last week when Y/n encounter Saitama he knew that he stood no chance against him. For the first time he knew what it felt like to push past his limits.

Y/n: I need to learn more techniques as soon as possible...

Y/n emanated killing intent for awhile,but he didn't notice.

Suddenly an old geezer bumped into him.

Bang:That's some scary face you giving there...

Y/n:Get out of my way you old geezer.