Con Artist

Name: Mikkel Jameson

Age: 28

Gender: male

Sexuality: pansexual

Looks:

Tattoos/piercings: the tattoo on his arm

Tattoos/piercings: the tattoo on his arm. His left ear has a lot of piercings.

Birthday: 03/10

Occupation: con-artist

Strengths: Mikkel's strengths lie with his cons. He's an amazing liar, thief, and escape artist. Mikkel is able to forge anything as long as he has the right tools.

Flaws: Of course, his strengths also lie in his strengths. Lying, thieving are two. He is completely untrustworthy. He also has trust issues and doesn't believe anyone.

Fears: Going back to prison. Meeting his past enemies.

Dreams: Mikkel wants to be free, no longer having to be on the run.

Likes: conning people. Mikkel enjoys the thrill of a good heist. He also enjoys blades over guns. The com artist loves cats. He loves a good bottle of wine on a nice warm night. He loves painting and reading a good book every now and then.

Dislikes: He hates guns (but he can use them). He holds a dislike for canines but is willing to use them if needed in a heist. He doesn't like anyone bringing up his father or his past.

Personality: Mikkel is a laidback man with an approachable face and body language. Most people tend to describe as charming. Mikkel thinks of himself but once he has someone he cares about then he will be protective of them. Mikkel is calm and collective during high risk situations and won't hesitate to fight if needed.

Species: human

Powers: none

Backstory: Mikkel was born in a normal family. His dad was a crooked cop who shot another and got tied into a mob. His mother and him are put under Witness Protection. After graduating high school, Mikkel fell off the face of the planet—changing his name constantly and pulling heists. By the age of twenty, he is caught by an FBI agent. Spending a night in jail before escaping. By age twenty-four, he is caught once again and spends four years. He escapes once more. Then a case comes up, he decides to trade his sentence and work under the FBI.

Other: Mikkel is knowledgeable in the craft of thieves and escape artists. He tends to go undercover for the FBI.