Mad Hatter

Name: Felix Mendoza

Age: 30

Gender: male

Sexuality: gay (switch)

Looks:

Birthday: 06/16

Birthday: 06/16

Occupation: works at a grocery store

Strengths: cooking, vast medical knowledge

Flaws: temperamental, murderer. Felix is incapable of feeling remorse

Fears: Felix is afraid of being caught.

Dreams: he momentarily has no dreams

Likes: He loves the sight of blood. He enjoys seeing life fade from his victims' eyes. He loves cooking and sweet treats.

Dislikes: Nosy people. The cops. He cannot stand it when people start to yell at him. He hates people trying to threaten him or hurt him.

Personality: Felix is basically crazy. He is a killer who tends to pretend to care for someone but it's not a real connection. He doesn't tend to listen to those around him but he enjoys playing with their head. Felix has the ability to actually connect with a person but he doesn't-tending to just use them and then discard them or kill them. If anyone attempts to threaten him, he'll go in a rage and hurt them. He is very temperamental. He is very possessive of those who he cares for. Of course, with his negative qualities, there is his positive qualities. Felix, while being possessive, doesn't get overly jealous. Yes, there will be times where he will but those are rare. He can be loving and caring but only to a certain degree.

Species: human

Powers: none

Backstory: Felix has always shown signs of being a mess. His younger sister had died by poisoning-his first murder when he was 10. He was known to play rough with other kids. He had the best grades in school but he was always known to be withdrawn and only hang around with certain people. His parents divorced after the death of his sister and he went back and forth between them. His mother was a loving and caring woman who worked as a nurse-he loved her and always enjoyed being around her. When he was with her, he was mellow and quiet. Felix never acted bad around her. His father was hardworking and he was a doctor-he never cared much for him and acted himself at his home since his father never was. They didn't work in the same hospital but they met in college. He got his medical knowledge from them always talking about their work and from reading their old textbooks.

Other: he's known as the Hatter because he tends to dress his victims as Alice regardless of gender.