Business hours

I wore a big black t-shirt wearing shorts and sandles underneath walking into my living room.

"Jessy you need to come on so you won't be late for school. We gotta get through this morning traffic."

I walk in the kitchen opening the cabinet that was empty reaching for my car keys. Tip toeing and jumping til the keys fell to the floor. I grabbed my keys off the floor and went to my room to get my purse.

"You know you don't have to hide your keys from me."

I seen Jessy book bag on his shoulder ready to go. Jessy is my 16 year old brother I loved him since I first met him and honesty I spoil him with every chance I gotten. No matter what. My mom kicked him out and his dad didn't want him there from the last time they fought. Clearly I was the only one who was willing to take care of him.

"Well if I never heard about you taking your aunts car I wouldn't have to hide my keys." I said

I began walking out the door locking the bottom lock.

"Come on that was only because I didn't like her." Jess wined

"No trust." I said

We went inside the elevator. Leading into the lobby. We walked to the parking lot. I unlocked my door. We got inside the car. I sat in the driver seat while Jessy sat in the passenger.

" Can we stop by the corner store when we get near my school?" Jessy asked me

"Yeah"

I turned on the Bluetooth in my car. Playing my music on shuffle. Starting the car I began driving to the corner store near his school I grabbed my phone and purse. Taking my car keys and locking the door.

"You want me to pay for you?" I asked Jessy

"Nah I got money." He said

"Mmhm"

I raised my eyebrow. I walked around the store grabbing two bottles of Starbucks frappé coffee, honey buns and star crunches. Placing it on the counter giving the man my four dollars. I looked at what Jess bought which was nothing but chips, cookies ,salty snack ,cream pies, Arizona tea and soda. I shook my head.

He paid for his snacks then we went to my car I unlock the door and got inside when he got inside I lock the door. Started the car and began driving to his school.

"Are you still selling weed?" I asked

"Yeah I just don't want to depend on you for money.

"Jessy I make more then enough what ever you need I don't have a problem giving it to you." I said

"But your boy friend Trent sells weed. What make me different.

"Trent is a grown ass man and possibly temporary your my brother and you have a future. How about we make a deal. What ever F or D you pick up to a C I'll give you 50 dollars B 100 A 150. Every time you show me your interim. If you pass the school year with a 2.5 gpa or higher. I'll buy you a car your junior year." I said

"Alright sis. I'll do better see ya after school"

He said we pulled up to the school. He got out off the car. I locked the door and droved back home.

I put my purse and keys on the island. Putting my cold glass bottles of coffee into the fridge. Placing my snack in the cabinet.

I felt a warm body holding me. Placing their lips near my ear.

"What's for breakfast baby?" Trent asked

"What ever you like." I said

I met Trent when I was 19 we were friends for a while. Then at 20 we started dating we been together for a good year. Trent has brown skin, shoulder length dreads, tall with a six pack with not to much muscle

"Then waffles and some bacon. He said

He bit my ear.

"Ow!" I said holding my ear

"Aww let me kiss it for you." He said

"No I don't want your wet kisses." I wined

I began to walk away he grabbed me from behind tight and kissed my ear.

"Eww."I giggled

"Better ?" He asked me

"I still hurts" I wined

I looked back towards him he kissed my lips I kissed him back.

I faced him I kissed his lips as he felt around my body. As we kept kissing. Til I the kiss.

"How many your waffles you want bae" I asked him arms wrapped around his neck. While his gripped my ass.

"Two baby." He said still giving me that lustful look.

I let go and walked to the kitchen to cook. After I was done. I walked to the living one hand held Trent plate the other his glass of fruit punch kool-aid. I placed it on the coffee table. I saw him looking at my ass.

"Take off my shirt." He looked at me putting his hand under my or his shirt and unhooking my bra.

"Can I at least eat before you try to get me naked." I said

I ate my breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen. I grabbed my purse and went into my closet opening my safe. Putting my stacks in their and pulling out 500 dollars i put my safe up and locked it. I grabbed my bag and put my stripper costumes and heels in the bag.

"What time you gotta be at the club?"

"10am you wanna come" I said

"Nah I gotta sell these kilo's." He said

I rolled my eyes " Alright "

I hate that he sells and he hate that I strip. Cause he can go to jail for it and he don't like that many men have seen me naked. But I have to make easy money some way.