K35 "Bars & Wall"

Start bij het begin

The question is, did I really loved him?

I do, that's what I thought, but I realized that it is a different kind of love, not the love that I thought it is.

I shook my head no "I guess that's the reason why I'm not mad at him. I felt like I don't have the right to. It was my fault in the first place. I loved the idea of him being with me. I got blinded, overwhelmed by the feeling of being cared, the way he makes me happy and comfortable. I fell------ well I thought I did, but the truth is........."

"You're afraid" he stated. He probably get what I mean. I hate to admit it, but it is true.

I didn't answer back.

"I know, you are Lice. I know that everything you've been through, it's hard for you to trust, to just let someone enter into your life without the fear and doubt, but I'm here Lice, we are here, we'll help you get out of the past that's keeping you behind bars."

I know oppa. I know you're are just there for me.

But that's not the thing.

There are still hidden truths that's keeping me on my place.

I have already escaped the past and now I'm a prisoner of my present. And they are the one who keeps me behind bars.

I know oppa have his reasons.

I trust Yoon-gi oppa. I'm just waiting for him to tell me the whole truth.

I'll get myself ready for that day.

I shook my head again not wanting to go further "Can we stop oppa? It's too early for a heart to heart talk. And stop worrying about my love life cause I am the one worried about yours" I joke trying to shift the topic and to lighten up the mood here in the car cause it's kinda getting serious. Knowing I won't get the answer I've been waiting to hear.

Oppa looked at me with his usual pokerface.

"You surely knows how to ruin a serious conversation" him showing me his attitude.

I just laughed at him.

"But I'm serious Lice. Really."

"I know you are. Don't worry too much oppa. I'll adopt more cats so I won't grow old alone" He let out a chuckle

"No you're not going to be alone even if things didn't work. I want you to know that I'm always here. You are like my sister and I hope you'll understand everything soon." He said whispering some of the words that I heard unclear.

I kept my focus outside the window.

Feel free to hide oppa.

"Thank you oppa" I just answered. You're still my oppa, whatever your reason is I will listen to you and try to understand everything.

*

*

*