🗡Assassin Red Starters🗡

Just added Spy x Family into here bc I can! Ugh, I was gonna keep the original description on here but I deleted the pic on PC and I am too lazy to find the pic on my phone. XD So, here. Hope you enjoy this, either way. And feel free to make up more for each different scenario if you'd like!

---

Mafia AU

- "Alright, I'm here. And before you say anything, yes. I am the best of the best out of any other assassin you can hire." A tall slender girl confidently entered the room, quietly chewing on gum as she held a gun on one hand.

- "Are you seriously doubting my credentials all because I'm a female? Man! I can't believe prejudice against women still exists in this day and age, huh?" Red said in disbelief, putting her hands on her hips.

- Red arrived back into the office, slamming the bag onto the desk. "Alright. I did my fucking job. Now, do yours and give me my fucking money." She looked very serious while chewing on her gum.

-  "To make my job easier... Please, just stay there and not scream. I was hired to kill you by someone, so yeah. Make it easy for us by just standing there and not running off okay?" The assassin with red hair said as she turned off her motorcycle and took off her helmet, grabbing her gun and cocking it.

- "Look, I don't really want to do this as much as you do but hey. A paying job is what I need to live in this world..." Red calmly said as she cocked her gun and aimed it right where it would hurt the least.

Partners In Crime

- "You're offering to be my partner? Honey, that is adorable and all but I work alone." Red laughed as she got herself suited up in her assassin gear.

- "Uh, I'm a high level assassin, not a babysitter... Why am I stuck with teaching this one?" Red rolled her eyes as she looked at you. "No offense, okay? I'm just not good with other people, you know?"

- "If we're gonna be partners, fine. Put this on. We gotta go undercover for this one." Red threw some clothes at you while casually changing out herself. "Well? Stop staring at me and start changing!"

- "Crap! We're about to be discovered and it's all your fault!" Red hissed as both of you hid in a hallway. "Unless..." She smirked, suddenly grabbing your face and kissing you hard.

- "For the last time, I work alone! What happened there was a good reason as to why! You messed up a perfectly good plan I had! And for what? Us almost getting caught and arrested!" Red groaned, grabbing her bag. "Don't you dare even think of following me..."

In Disguise

- "A rose in a desert can only survive on its strength, not its beauty." That was the phrase you needed to use to find the assassin in a crowd of thousands. They told you she was a red haired girl wearing all black and had a cigarette holder in her hand.

- You and Red had successfully infiltrated the place you were sent to, watching as Red walked up the stairs. You were in such awe of her beauty that you ended up just standing there, making Red look at you confused and slightly irritated that you might blow both of your cover.

Spy X Family AU

- "Hey, uh... I know we just got to know each other and all... But how would you like to get married already?" Red blushed lightly in embarassment. "You know, just so people stop getting suspicious of me not being married at my age, of course! And obviously, just a fake marriage..."

- "I-I!" Red started to panic when you saw her in her assassasin garb, holding a bloody black feather knife and surrounded by dead bodies. "I... I can explain?" She nervously let out laughter.

- "Ugh, fine... Since I can't hide what just happened, I'll confess. The reason I agreed to get "married" to you was more than just me wanting people to stop getting suspicious of me. It was also to hide my secret identity as an assassin... My codename is Dark Angel..."