“Uh yes, just first though, is there a bathroom I could use quickly?” He asked.

“Sure, just through there.” I said, pointing to the back room where there was a bathroom which connected to it. He smiled quickly and walked around the desk and through the back.

“Show him to my office when he’s done, okay?” I asked Jill and she nodded. I wanted to get back and clear off my desk a bit because it looked like a mess on the best of days. I didn’t want him to think that I’m unorganized, because I am organized, just in a messy way.

I hurried back to my office and opened the door, only to be greeted by a sight which usually I would have loved, but not today. Kellin was laying there on the examination bed in my office wearing nothing but his boxers and a stethoscope.

“I thought we could play doctor.” He said, sitting up with a cheeky smile on his face.

“Kellin, what are you doing here?” I scolded. He frowned and slipped off the bed.

“Well it’s good to see you too.” He said sarcastically. He walked over to me, took the stethoscope off from around his neck, put it around mine and pulled me into him to kiss me. I wanted to get lost in the kiss and take this further with him, but then I heard footsteps crossing the waiting room. I pushed Kellin away quickly.

“Shit, Kellin. I have a meeting.” I said. I looked him up and down. How the fuck could I explain this? The footsteps got closer so I pushed Kellin towards my desk. “Under the desk.” I whispered.

“Aw Viccy are you ashamed of me?” He chuckled.

“When you’re in my office almost naked and a member from the medical board is about to walk in the yes.” I said and pushed his shoulders down. He rolled his eyes, getting the hint and got under the desk. Thankfully the desk as three sides covered so the only way Mr Batten could see him was if he came around to my side of the desk. I saw Kellin’s clothes on the floor and quickly kicked them under the desk too just as Mr Batten walked in.

“Hello.” I said quickly. I was a little flustered.

“Hello, again, let’s get started.” He said, giving me a weird look. I just nodded and gestured towards the chair across from me. I sat down in my chair, glancing down at Kellin who had that cheeky grin plastered on his face.

“Alright, so where do you want to begin?” I asked, looking back at the man.

“I’ll just ask you the usually routine questions and you just answer truthfully. No need to be nervous, it’s just procedure.” He said. If only he knew I was only nervous because Kellin was here. The extremely unpredictable Kellin.

“Okay.” Was all I said and I watched him as he flipped through a folder he had. As I was waiting for him to get organized I felt Kellin rubbing my thighs slowly. I looked down at him with wide eyes, shaking my head. Oh no, no, no, he is not doing this here.

“Are you okay, Doctor Fuentes?” The man asked. I looked up at him and threw a smile on my face.

“Yes, fine.” I said. He gave me another odd look and looked down at his papers before looking up at me.

“So, on average, how many patients do you see per day?” He asked. Kellin started undoing the zip on my pants and I discreetly knocked his hand away, but did that stop him? No. He kept going, undoing my pants.

“Uh, around twenty.” I answered.

“How long are your consultations?” The man asked.

“An average consultation is around fifteen minutes, but-“ I stopped talking as Kellin pulled me out of my pants and licked me from base to tip. I held back a moan and continued talking, “Some go a little longer, or shorter, depends on what the patient wants.”

I cannot believe what Kellin is doing right now, well I do because it seems like something he would do, but I still can’t believe it. He’s going to get me into so much trouble.

“And how much do you charge?” The man asked. Kellin took me into his mouth, sucking me all the way in, being careful not to make any slurping sounds. I gave the man a quick answer just as Kellin swivelled his tongue around my tip. I groaned but quickly turned it into a cough.

“Are you okay?” The man asked.

“Y-yeah, fine. Just a-“ Oh God he is so good with his mouth. “Just a little unwell.”

Kellin sucked a little harder and used his hand to stroke me at the same time. I found myself bucking my hips and quickly leant forward , leaning against the desk and giving Kellin better access. I was trying not to visibly shake at this point.

“Alright, how would you rate the care you give to your patients?” He asked. My tip hit the back of Kellin’s throat.

“Uh, yes!” I moaned, the man gave me another odd look, “Yes, yes I give my patients the best care. So, so, ugh good…care.” I gripped the edge off the desk and tried to calm myself down.

“Are you alright?” Mr Batten asked me again.

“I’m great.” I replied quickly. I was slowly rocking back and forth trying to fit more and more and me into Kellin’s mouth. We were so going to get caught out.

“Alright…moving along then. Have there been any problems that you think the board ought to know about?” He asked.

I moaned again but turned it into an “um”. My breathing was starting to go shaky and I knew I was getting closer.

“Uh, um, no. Everything is fine. T-tip top shape.” I stuttered. The man gave me yet another worried look. “S-sorry, I just have a, uh, s-stutter.” I lied. His face changed to one of understanding and he nodded. That was a good enough cover. Oh God I’m going to kill Kellin, I mean I’m going to let him fuck me first, but then kill him.

The man kept asking questions and I sat there trying my best to answer without moaning. I was almost there. So close, so very close. Kellin’s mouth was so warm and the way he sucked me…Oh God I’m going to come.

“Well I think that’s all I need to ask you.” He said and I nodded. “I best be going then.” I just nodded again, biting my tongue to stop from groaning. I was trying to hold off the best I could but I was about to explode.

“J-Jill will show you out. Thank you.” I said quickly. The man just nodded and stood up quietly, probably thinking I was incredibly rude or insane. He left my office, closing the door behind him and I finally relaxed in the chair, letting out a moan I had been keeping in.

“Fuck, Kellin.” I groaned. He quickened his pace and I finally let go, shooting into his mouth. He sucked me dry before stopping and pulling away, looking up at me with a smile.

“Do you have any patients now?” He asked. I shook my head slowly, I was in a dream-like state as I came down from my high.

“Good because now it’s my turn.” He said.