3rd P.O.V.

"Jeager." Levi smacked his text book as the corner of the desk, startling Eren. "Sit up straight," Levi demanded as he narrowed his eyes at the nervous boy.

"Uh- Yes s-sir." Eren stuttered as he sat up straight and held his book in front of him. Levi stares at him for a few more seconds before clicking his tongue and continuing to walk up the stairs as he continued his lesson.

"Eren! Why don't you come down here and we'll role-play a scene from the 8th century?"

Eren remembered social studies class. Since his original teacher was absent for the week, they were assigned to read out loud a chapter then write about it. More or so a graded project.

He couldn't stop thinking about her. Now that she was his substitute for that class, he could see her more often. Even if they didn't really talk. Seeing her was enough for him.

Meanwhile, Levi knew exactly what was going on in Eren's mind just by looking at Eren's flustered face. He was annoyed that this- this KID, likes Estelle. But he didn't know why he was so annoyed. He really is dense.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip Again~~~~~~~~

"Lunch breaaaak!~" Estelle harmonized as she took out her lunch. She was starving like hell during all those classes. At least she could drink some water.

As she grabbed a piece of her lunch, the front door of the class opened to reveal a raven, undercut, haired man.

Ah- Is he gonna scold me?-

Estelle thought worriedly as she held a piece of her food near her mouth, with her mouth wide opened, ready to eat. Levi ignored the weird-looking woman and closed the door behind him.

He walked up to her and grabbed an extra chair that was just SITTING there. He placed the chair across from her on the desk and sat down with his arms crossed and his gaze on her.

Estelle just stared back at him confused as fuck! "Eh- Do- Do you.. need something?" Estelle finally asked as she placed her chopsticks back down.

He glanced down at her chest and clicked his tongue, which just confused Estelle even more. "You're showing your cleavage too much." Levi scolded as his gaze went back to her eyes.

"Ba?- Ha?- Wha?- Really?! Shit! My bad!" She cursed as she tried her best to cover up her chest, but it wasn't any use. The two buttons at the top were gone somehow. Probably thanks to that cat and the jacket didn't have enough buttons to cover up her chest.

I feel like a god damn slut... Why is this even the teacher's uniform??

"Here." Levi handed her a buttoned collar shirt. Exactly like the one, she was wearing, but less tight.

"Oh. Did you buy me this?" She asked as she took the folded shirt from him.

"Of course. I assumed you haven't bought a new one and it seems I was right." Levi answered as he watched her stand from her seat.

She unbuttoned the grey jacket and placed it down on the table, starting to unbutton her white shirt, but as she was halfway down, Levi grabber her wrist. She looked at him confused as he stared at her in shock.

"Why the hell are you changing here?" Levi asked as he continued to grip her wrist.

"What's the point of walking all the way down the hall? Besides. It's not like you haven't seen me in my bra." She answered as she continued to unbutton her shirt, despite Levi gripping her wrist.

Levi let go of her and turned around, with his back facing her. She raised a brow and just shrugged it off. She changed into the more comfortable buttoned shirt and put her grey jacket back on, buttoning them.

She sat down and started eating as she glanced at Levi who still had his back facing hers. "You can turn around now."

Levi turned and glanced at her, then down to her chest, and averted his gaze from her body. He walked towards the door as Estelle sat there not know what the fuck is going on.

"I'll grab my lunch and come back. You better not be finished when I do." He glanced over at her as he placed his hand on the knob.

"Don't worry, 'sir'. Wouldn't even dream of it." She laughed as he just stared at her for a few more seconds before turning and opening the door.

There stood a brunette haired, green-eyed boy. His face was completely red and he was frozen. That confused Estelle and Levi.

Finally, both of them realized what Eren had seen.

THIS BITCH SAW ME IN MY BRA!!