🌸 𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

I hate this.

I hate this so much.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

WHY DO YOU USE THE OLD TESTAMENT TO SPREAD HATE?

YOU PAINT THE VIEW THAT EVERY SINGLE CATHOLIC, CHRISTIAN, AND JEWISH PERSON IS JUST AS RACIST AND HOMOPHOBIC AS YOU.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

WE'RE ALREADY TREATED LIKE WE'RE THE BIGGEST HOMOPHOBES AROUND BECAUSE OUR BIBLE SAID THAT HUMANS WERE CREATED AS MALE AND FEMALE.

JUST GET OFF THE PLATFORM

RELIGION TEACHES US TO LOVE AND TO BRING TO EACH OTHER PEACE OF MIND. WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS NOT THE WORK OF GOD, IT IS SPREADING HATRED THAT THE DEVIL WANTS.

 WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS NOT THE WORK OF GOD, IT IS SPREADING HATRED THAT THE DEVIL WANTS

I'm not gonna bother censoring the users.

But what are you thinking?

Please, reevaluate the way you face an account like this.

You're encouraging them, not stopping them.

You're not doing anything to make things better, you are escalating the situation.

Sending these texts is what these accounts want.

Please, learn to restrain yourself and act like an actual teenager who knows what the difference from right and wrong is.

I know you mean good.

But your actions mean nothing if you continue on with this pointless thing.

You have rights to be angry

You have the right to speak back

But what is that going to do?

Block and report. It's so simple. Block and report. Yet it seems NO ONE IS ABLE TO DO SO.

Why?

Why do you condone this behaviour when it is equivalent to that of this person spreading hate?

Do not engage

It's literally SO SIMPLE.

And then it ends up like this.

Stop being children, learn to mature. Insults fuel the fire. Tell them to stop. If they don't, block and report.

Attention is what they crave

you're just making things worse.

I beg, STOP.