"Did you know that this snack bar and the place we're staying at both belong to Old Sideburns' missus?" Rin spoke up, looking down at the grill before glancing over to the hotel they were staying in across the seafront. As they began to talk more about Mr Tsubaki and his 'Kitty Cat', [Y/n] turned his attention back to Kuro, who was very clearly bored.

"I doubt sitting around with us is a lot of fun. Do you wanna play with my familiar for a while?" [Y/n] asked and Kuro's eyes instantly lit up as he started to nod frantically. [Y/n] chuckled at his reaction before looking up at Kuro's Tamer. "Is that okay with you?" He asked and Rin nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, of course." He replied and [Y/n] nodded, taking out a piece of summoning paper from his pocket before pricking his finger on one of the knives on the table. He let a few drops of blood douse the paper before holding it up.

"Son of the land, hound of Cuainn! Bare your fangs and sever fate!" He chanted, summoning Flor in his signature flash of light. The little demon looked around for a moment before his eyes landed on his Tamer. "Hey, buddy!" [Y/n] greeted with a close-eyed smile and Flor's face instantly lit up.

"Hey!" He replied, jumping onto his kind legs as he pawed at [Y/n]'s leg. [Y/n] chuckled at his excitability.

"Wanna play with Rin's new familiar?" He asked and Flor immediately nodded, desperate for some entertainment.

"Yeah!" He replied, looking around for his new playdate. Rin chuckled softly before letting Kuro jump down from his shoulder to the other familiar. The Cat Sídhe eyed the Split Wolf suspiciously until Flor spoke up. "Hey! Name's Flor! I hear our partners are pretty good buddies." He greeted, presumably receiving one back. In an instant, the two were playfully chasing each other and wrestling in the sand. [Y/n] and Rin watched the pair happily, glad that they were getting along.

"We're not gonna sell jack today unless we get a hot girl to stand by the grill." Shaima suddenly announced, pulling both of his friends' attention from their familiars back to him. "How come Kamiki's not out here suffering with us? The least she could do is suck it up for an hour." He complained, lying down in the sand. Just as he said that, Kamiki began walking toward them from inside the Ocean Hut, wearing a swimsuit and carrying a swimming ring. "But, I guess, she's not what you'd call a 'team player' is she?" He asked sarcastically, completely unaware of the girl's presence. Rin paled when he saw her, glad that he wasn't the one who was just badmouthing her. From the look on Kamiki's face, [Y/n] could tell that she heard everything Shima said.

"No, but she's, what I'd call, 'standing right behind you'." [Y/n] announced with a sly smile while Rin sweatdropped. Shima's entire face paled as his eyes slowly glanced up. The second he saw Kamiki looming over him, his eyes went wide and he jumped up.

"H-Hey... Oh, y-you look pretty cute in that swimsuit of yours!" Shima panicked as all the colour drained from his face. [Y/n] and Rin tried and failed to hold in their laughter at his misfortune. After all, he was the one who angered the beast. Kamiki just glared at him.

"What's your problem? I helped you grill those squids, didn't I?" She asked before turning away, turning her nose up at them. "Besides, I'm not really the kind of girl who works retail." She announced before she started walking away, leaving the three boys by the grill.

"I-I guess you have a point." Shima stuttered out, scratching the back of his head in a mix of embarrassment and nervousness. "Hey, don't worry about us, we already went swimming so have a blast!" He announced and both Rin and [Y/n] sweatdropped. Yeah, they went swimming... for five minutes until they were told to run the shop. Kamiki turned back to them with an uninterested look.

"Oh, don't worry, I will. It's my turn to go swimming anyway." She announced, scoffing at Shima's assumption that she cared whether he had gone swimming or not. [Y/n] sweatdropped at her tone.