"Goddamn who you?" Bree shouted as Kayla walked in .

"This my stepsister Kayla, Kayla this is Bree, winnt, bird,terrance, Nia" Vanessa introduction me .

"Hey" I waved and plug my phone up "I'm off Vanessa now" Bree said as Roddy hit her with a old pizza box they had on the counter "nigga you was never on" Roddy said make winnt laugh.

"Don't fall for it Bree always tryna get wit somebody" bird said grabbing a plate as Vanessa got done with dinner .

"No I don't" Bree said twisting her face up "yes you do" winnt said looking up from her phone "my girl,Vanessa,Nia, Roddy ex, you slid in the girl who Roddy was talking too the other day that was in his dms, it's always somebody" Terrence played in his hair Roddy gave him a stare .

"What girl?" Vanessa look back but was making her plate.

"Yeah, what girl?" Roddy asked Terrence, Vanessa walked up to roddy raising her eyebrow .

"Ian even mean to say that g" he tried to clear up "yeah mhmm" Vanessa said walking back to her plate.

I was just sitting there not knowing nothing to say I was just watching them, they funny but there was one thing, roddy, the way he was smiling As he was laughing and talking his nice perfect teeth .

It gave me butterflies.

But I had to snap outta of it that was my sister boyfriend.

Ignoring them I got up and washed my hands, grabbing a plate and some food sitting back down and continued to eat .

"So how old are you?" Bree asked turning my way "19" I responded "I'll be 20 in 4 months" I took a bite of my food .

"That's good, what's your favorite color?" She smiled with her head leaning on her arm .

"Umm" I chuckled not know to say "red" I shrug .

Roddy snapped his head at me "aww hell naw" he shook his head .

"Put this bitch out" bird threw a empty plastic cup at me .

"So what, if that's her favorite color then that's her favorite color"Vanessa sat down with her food "what you mean so what?" Roddy mugged her "you heard what I said, now eat" she told him .

"Ian listening to you" he looked her up and down, wished he looked at me like that.

But then he said down "imma eat because I want to not because you told me to" he picked his fork up .

Everyone laughed at Roddy actin stupid.

-
Vanessa

"Time for y'all to get out my houseee" I yelled opening the door letting them leave "I think I left my charger" Bree walked back to the living room "girl hurry up" I yelled closing the door

"Time for y'all to get out my houseee" I yelled opening the door letting them leave "I think I left my charger" Bree walked back to the living room "girl hurry up" I yelled closing the door .

I walked backed upstairs seeing roddy changing into his basketball shorts .

Going into the bathroom I pulled my hair up in a ponytail, taking a makeup wipe I cleaned my face while I was doing that roddy came behind me .

"What?" He kissed on me "girl yo attitudes, control that shit" he grabbed my head pushing it down "roddrick move!" I yelled "I finna go get something to drink you want something?. Like that weird shit pregnant women eat" he started laughing at the end of his sentence.

"Huh?" I looked back " like that peanut butter and pickle shit" he laughed "no bro" I turned back to the mirror cleaning my mess up "oouu bae wait I wanna try chocolate and pickle" I smiled "okay but why you smiling like that"  I shrugged my shoulders " go get it " I started the shower .

I went into the room grabbing my towel and took my  shirt off  looking at my baby bump I got a little sad , I'm scared for my first baby but I know roddy happy about it . Honestly it's fucked up how's he's having a whole child with someone else.

"Bae why Bree on the couch wit a whole blank- what's wrong with you" "because you having a another child with somebody else" I cried.

"Vanessa that baby not mine" he grabbed my arm but I slapped his hand "yes it is roddick just stop lyin why do you have to lie so much that shit is not foolin nobody!" I took the my perfume bottle and threw it at him "stop throwing stuff and calm down" .

"Why you always hurting my feelings" I sat at the end of the bed "I'm not good enough or something" I put my hands in my face .

"Baby you're perfect, I love you, can't wait for you to have my baby" he stood over me and lifted my chin "You promise that's not your baby" tears filled my eyes as he got on one knee and kissed my baby bump "I promise" .

-