Roommates

As I walked into my dorm I was met with four empty beds. At the end of each of the beds stood our trunks. I opened mine up grabbed a big t-shirt, shorts, and my toothbrush. When I came back I was met by my new roommates. "They better not be annoying" I whispered to myself. As I went to put my other cloths up I hear, " Hi my name is Tiffany but you can call me Taffy. What's your name?" " I'm Emily it's nice to meet you" I said sounding as fake as a rubber snake. " HEY!! Your the girl that told off Malfoy!!!" At this the other two girls turned their attention to me. " Yep that was me. He deserved it anyway." They all smiled at me which confused me.

After a few moments of awkwardness Tiffany introduces me to the other girls. " This is Caroline and Allie. I have a feeling that we are all going to be good friends." I smile but internally I'm screaming. How can this girl be in Slytherin? Apparently Caroline and Allie were thinking the same thing because they threw their pillows at Tiffany. We all started laughing. Maybe Taffy was right, I have a feeling that we are al going to become good friends.

"WAKE UP!!!! WAKE UP" screamed Taffy. "Shut up for the sake of humanity be quite!" I yelled as Caroline chucks her pillow at Taffy's head in response. " Come on guys it's the first day of school!! Get up!!" We all groaned and forced ourselves out of our beds. "If you do that every morning I will kill you." Said Allie whilst giving Taffy a death glare. In response Taffy just ran out the room and to the Great Hall. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the bathroom to get ready.

I walk downstairs and to my amusement see Joe past out in one of the green armchairs and Albert trying to balance as many objects on him before he wakes up. I slowly walk up behind Albert and clear my throat. He jumps and quickly turns around. Once he sees me a look of relief floods his face. I laugh and motion towards Joe and Albert just laughs. "It's pay back for the time when he woke me up with an air horn he found huh more like stole". I just shake my head and smile. I walk up to Joe and shove him off the chair.

"WHAT IN MERLINS NAME" he shouts as he throws a pillow aimlessly and accidentally hits Riddle in the face. The whole room grows quit while I stand there and laugh. Riddle turns to me anger evident all over his face and walks up to me. He is a great but taller than me so I have to crane my neck a bit to look at him.

"What's so funny" he hisses at me

Tom POV
I'm pulled out of my thoughts by something hitting my face. I took a step back and processed what had just happened I look down and see a pillow I look up and see a pale looking Joe. The whole room had gone silent except for a single burst of laughter. I look over and see Emily laughing at what had just happened. I quickly stride over to her and look down trying to scare her.

"What's so funny" I hiss at her I give a slit smirk expecting her to back away from me. She looks up at me and for a split second I see fire in her eyes. She gives me a smile that sent a chill down my spine. "You are actually" she says in a tone to match my own. I let out a low growl and storm out of the common room. I'm going to have to teach this girl a lesson. I'm going to make her fear me like she should.

Emily POV
I watch Tom storm out of the common room and smile at my victory. I walk back towards the boy's and laugh at their facial expression. "What" I say "he had it coming if you ask me". "Emily you know I think you just have a death wish" says Joe with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and take both boys and lock my arms with theirs. The laugh at me and together we make our way to the great hall for breakfast.

The second I walked into the great hall I felt a certain pair of eyes on me. I look over at the Slytherin table and see Riddle glaring at me. If looks could kill I would drop dead right then and there. I give him a sweet smile and walk over to the Gryffindor table. I take a seat next to Taylor just as Max and Jack where fighting over the last piece of bacon. I look between the two and just shake my head. 

"So are you excited about your first day of classes" asks an overly excited Taylor. Before I could answer a price of bacon hit her right across her face. I look and Max and Jack and see fear in their eyes. I look back at Taylor as she slowly turns her head to look at the twins. "You have three seconds to live" she growled as she slowly stood up. "One ... two" but before she said three the twins took off running with Taylor behind them.

I laugh so hard that tears start to form in my eyes. I wipe them away as I walk to the Slytherin table and sit next to Joe and Albert. "What was that all about" yawned an exhausted Joe still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Before I could answer Albert gave me an evil smirk. "Oh you know just this" he said as he slapped Joe with a piece of bacon. Joe looked like he was ready to kill and Albert took that as a sign to quickly run out of the great hall whilst in the process knocking me out of my chair.

"Well well we'll look what we have here boys" says a sly voice. I look up and see Malfoy glaring down at me. "A filthy blood traitor right where she belongs" he squats down and looks me dead in the eyes and says " beneath me". Before I could slap him across the face I hear a low growl. "That's enough Malfoy back off" I look up again to see Riddle glaring at him. For a second I thought I saw a hint of jealous in his eyes. I shake my head to clear that impossible thought away. But to my surprise I see Riddles outstretched hand in front of me. I hesitate but reluctantly take it as he helps me up. But before he let me go he whispered loud enough for only me to hear "you better be more careful Adams. I might not always be here to save the day". And with that he quickly turned and walked out of the great hall with the little posy following behind him.