"Here's the deal, we'll be in this bus and hour before our first stop, make sure you stay focused." Shota warned us as he drove.

However, no one was paying attention as we had all already started chatting and doing our own thing. I myself was sitting with Mina as she tried to get information out of me as to who was my sidekick and all that.

"Uughhhhh why aren't you telling me anything?!?!!??" She complained before suddenly getting a smirk on her face. "So, who's your crush? That's the least you could tell me since you won't answer my other questions!"

"Huh?!" My eyes widened in shock that she wanted to know who I liked. "N-noone!"

"Riiiiight, I call bull!" She grinned, shaking me, "come on, spill the beans!"

"Mina!!!" I cried as she continued to shake me down for answers, literally.

After about an hour we stopped at a rest area and all filed out of the bus. "Finally! I needed off that bus!" Kaminari complained as we stretched.

"Let me get through I gotta pee!" Mineta squealed as he held his junk, running around like a lost chicken. Let me just say I have never been more revolted.

"This isn't much of a rest area.." Kiri muttered, looking around.

"I know.. And where's class B?" Jiro mumbled back.

"You don't really think that we stopped here just so you could stretch your legs, did you?" Shota asked with his usual deadpan.

Fear struck as the car doors opened and produced two people wearing costumes. Oh shit, we're doomed.

"Your feline fantasies are here! Say meow~"

"Perfectly cute and catlike girls!"

"You can call us theeeeeee wild wild pussycats!" The two pros struck a pose as a kid looked at them in annoyance. I could practically see the words make it stop written above his head. Fucking mood, I giggled, making Shoto raise an eyebrow at me.

"These are the pros you'll be working with at training camp." Shota explained before Midoriya went creepy hero nerd informant on us.

"They're a four person hero team that specialize in mountain rescues!" He grinned, and I sweatdropped as he looked back at us with that creepy look on his face. "The pussycats were founded when we were kids which was like forever ago!" He babbled.

I could see that last comment had gotten to the pros, to which I snickered. "This marks their twelfth year working as a-" The blonde socked him in the face to shut him up, and I couldn't help but snort.

"I'm pretty sure your math must be off!" She growled, looking intensely angry. "I'm eighteen at heart." She said with her claws around his head.

"U-understood." Midoriya agreed from under the paw. I could see Kaminari and Kirishima sweatdropping.

"Everyone, say hello." Shota said, so we did.

"Hello, nice to meet you!"

"We own this stretch of land out here, everything you can see." The other pussycat said as she pointed out at the forest. "The summer camp you're staying at is there, at the base of the mountain." I blinked slowly as I realized what that meant.

Shota was such a sadist. Everyone else seemed to realize that as the class started saying we should get back on the bus before whatever sick thing happened here. I slowly backed away, only for Shota to stop me. "You aren't going anywhere, Kosuke."

"Ah shit.." I grumbled as he let out a lazy smirk.

"The current time is nine thirty in the morning. If you're fast about it, you might make it there by noon.."

Immediately everyone started to panic and run towards the bus while I just sighed and went with it. "So if I get there before noon, what's my prize?" I asked the pussycats, who looked confused.

"There's no way you'll make it there before noon!"

"Wanna bet?" I smirked. "I make it there by ten, if I do then-"

"No." Shota pushed me off the edge, making me shriek.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW SHOTA!!!!" I screamed on my way down. Luckily I saw a bird passing over head, and I managed to lift his shadow and manipulate it into something bigger so I could ride it.

Everyone else got thrown down as well, thanks to the blonde pussycat's quirk. So far, this training camp was already turning out to be a pain. And I couldn't wait for more.

(I've been wanting to ts to the training camp for so long now! Get ready for all of the action to finally begin~}

Merci!