-10- My handsome boyfriend

Start from the beginning

Arriving at the water park, Yibo took me to my place to lie down and put up my parasol. Together we spread the blanket on the lawn and he waited until I put on the orange lifeguard shirt he gave me, before he went to the staff meeting.

I lay down and started reading in my new book " Wolves' Blood" by Wolfgang Hohlbein. After about half an hour Yibo came back to me. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and told me that they had decided to open the indoor area if it rained again. So that the service can continue, even if the weather is not playing along.

At that moment the lifeguard Emily ran past us and gave us a bitterly angry look. "What's wrong with her?" I asked Yibo confused.

"Oh, she's just mad, because she got in trouble with the boss. Because she was stressing and told everyone that I am with you. And my boss told her to shut up and that it was none of her business."

"He's right."

"Right. She got really mad when my boss told her to take her jealousy and stick it where the sun don't shine. Besides, he said if it bothers her that I'm with a man, she should quit and leave. Since he doesn't care who his employees are with, as long as it's not illegal or we don't neglect our work."

"And what are you doing now? You're neglecting your work." Bitched at Emily, who heard Yibo.

"In case you hadn't noticed, my shift starts in 20 minutes and so far only my boyfriend is here. Since the other swimmers won't be allowed to come in for another 20 minutes." Yibo replied.

"Then why is your boyfriend here already? He is also a guest." She grumbled.

"Because his boyfriend drove him to work and it would be bullshit if he waited outside until we opened. Emily, I told you to control yourself, or you can pack up and go. Besides, your shift doesn't start until this afternoon. Why are you here? Just to cause trouble or what?" The boss of the water park asked her.

I turned around to him jerkily, because his voice seemed very familiar to me. When I recognized him, I had to laugh. I jumped up and hugged him. "MuMu I never thought we would meet again." I said with joy when I recognized my old classmate.

"Well, if it isn't our untouchable beautiful Xiao Zhan. So you've turned my staff's head in such a way." He replied.

Yibo looked at me questioningly and held on to my arm. "May I ask why my beautiful boyfriend is hugging my boss?"

"Zhan and I were in the same class in school." MuMu replied.

"And what does the untouchable mean?" Yibo wanted to know.

"Well, because there were many girls and even boys who wanted something from him at that time, but he never got involved. He always had his nose stuck in books and didn't notice much around him. Once a student put a love letter on his table. When he saw the letter, he took it and dropped it in his backpack without paying any further attention to it. The student was crying, but Zhan didn't even notice it." Explained MuMu.

"If I had known him then, he would have noticed me. I would have made sure of it." Yibo replied.

"Are you sure about this?" MuMu wanted to know.

"Of course. He is my white bunny, and I would have tried anything to make him see me."

"White Bunny? Yeah, that suits him. All right, I gotta go first. Zhan, we should meet up soon, is it okay if Yibo gives me your number?"

I looked at Yibo and when he smiled, I nodded. I don't know why I wanted the OK from Yibo first. Maybe because we are in a relationship and I want to avoid misunderstandings from the start?

MuMu left again, Yibo took me in his arms, gave me a kiss and said: "Thank you for noticing me."

I laughed and replied, "As if you gave me another choice."

"I told you I would have done anything to get your attention. And I'm so glad you didn't reject me."

"I had no chance to do that. Besides, you aroused my interest, which isn't very easy. So I knew you are special, and for that alone, you deserve a chance. And I like you a lot."

Yibo paved my face with kisses and then went to change his clothes. And as he left and I looked at him, my stomach was tingling and my heart was pounding faster. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't escape him. Because I am totally in love with him and I am looking forward to our future.

 Because I am totally in love with him and I am looking forward to our future