Chapter 2- Unsolved Equations

Hope's POV:

"I just don't understand the logic behind it

"I just don't understand the logic behind it." Lydia stated. We were talking about the logic behind dress codes.

"Right, like why do we have to cover our shoulders?" Alison asked, agreeing with the statement.

"Like what do they think boys will say? Do?" I questioned, also agreeing with the opinion of the strawberry blonde.

It's been about a week since I've moved here and met the girls. They haven't told me anything yet, but Aunt Freya got a job at the local hospital.

She figured out that Scott's mom, also seemed to know about the supernatural going on in Beacon Hills.

She came upon this when  she noticed, Miss McCall lying to the staff at the Hospital.

"Are they like, Hey have you seen Greta's Shoulders, Bruh them shoulders!" Lydia said in a deep voice. As we walked past a girl who gave us a weird look—we looked at her binder to see her name is Greta.

We all shared looks before busting into a fit of laughter.

Third Person Pov:

They walked into class and took their seats.

She sat her bag down to her side before going into her pencil pouch.

She silently cursed to herself.

"I forgot I lent aunt Freya my only freaking pen." She muttered, though it didn't go unheard from her two best friends.

"Speaking of which." Lydia turned around to face the tribrid.

"You say you live with your aunt— what about your parents?" The Wailing woman questioned, curiosity lacing her voice.

Hope's eyes widened— her family is a touchy subject. She looked down to avoid the gaze of her friends.

 She looked down to avoid the gaze of her friends