''I'm pretty sure he won't do that at this place.He will lose after all.''

''Don't be too confident,idiot.Don't you see what he had done to the monsters last month?''

''I will move out from this place tomorrow.''

After a few minutes waiting,the headmasters approaching making (F/N) smiled as he whispering something to Isabel.''Hold them for a few minutes during the talk,my dear.I will do it as quick as I could.''

Isabel nodded.''You can trust me.''

Time Skip

Just as he thought,(F/N) didn't be allowed to come with Isabel since the headmasters that been represented by Ozpin said it was a personal matter.

While Isabel had meeting with the headmasters,the young (F/N) that acting like nothing happened was at the academy's garden,sitting on the bench while Eri sleeping beside him,still planning the plan that he had discuss and presenting with his group and subordinates for a few nights.

That's when he saw that team RWBY that just finishing their class walking back towards back their dorm making he smiled a little.''Well,it's time to ruin someone's day.''(F/N) then whistling that seemed to be a signal to call someone.

Someone appeared in front of (F/N).''What's your wish now,master?''

''What's your wish now,master?''

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jamie Madrox aka Multiple Man

(F/N) then give Eri that still sleeping to him.''Take care on her for a few minutes because I want to say hello to my old friend.''The subordinate nodded and (F/N) added.''Oh,and if she wake up and ask where I go,just tell her that I buy ice cream for us.''

''Understood.''

(F/N) started to take his steps before closed his eyes and take a deep breath.''Wanda my daughter,today is the day that your death will be avenged.''

Meanwhile,at the headmasters office...

Isabel was sitting at the chair while waiting for the headmasters to finish reading the report that she prepared about Magneto.

Well,the report being completed with a little help from (F/N).

''Isabel...''Ozpin started to talk.''Are sure that one of (F/N) Lehnsherr advantage is he doesn't have any weakness?I mean,it's impossible for a human like him for not having weakness.Even Angel and Devil have their own weakness.''

Isabel shook her head.''Sadly,no.His powers and abilities beyond everyone at here,even you guys if he reach his true potential.The power from him that you see today just average.''The headmasters face become pale a little before Isabel added.''And when (F/N) reached his full potential,he will become the strongest creature on the planet and you can't do anything to stop him.''

Magnus (Crossover x Magneto!Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें