This is who I am!!!!

This is dedicated to my friend Thewoollyhippo. She has been there since I met here, She has helped me through thick and thin; I wouldn't no where I'd be without her. Thank You.

Hey, sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, GCSE'S and everything is kicking in so yeah. Enjoy :)

RECAP

I didn't bother to get into a threatening postion, knowing who was to come out of the bushes.

Zero's Pov

When Ami (Mika) left I stood there shocked. I couldn't understand why she did that, I...I thought that, that was what she wanted. But I guessed wrong. I walked towards the balcony she jumped out and breathed in the nights cold air. Her scent was strong....but diferent.... My body froze and my eyes widened. What has she done?!

Mika's Pov

I watched as Zero's form staggered out of the bushes, his face was distraught as so many emotions tried to etch themselves onto his pale face. All I wanted to do was hold him in my arms and tell him it was okay, but it wasn't; it never is. I had become something he hated in this world, I hadn't even warned him that this was who I truly was.

'A....Ami?! Why do you look like that?!' He was whispering so quietly my vampire ears just caught on. without warning he was infront of me, gun against my neck;his eyes a lustful red.

'What is this...impostor....why do you look like that?!!!' He was screaming, I didn't want to hurt him so I stayed still.

'Its still me...but I am a...a vampire now....I was always like this!' I was stumbling all over my words. 'I...I wanted to tell you but couldn't....It was too hard...' I felt the blood tears trickle down my pale face, wathcing the emotion spread across his features was heartbreaking. I felt his thumb rub my cheek but it was barely a touch, he pulled away and walked backwards.

'I....I need time.' With that he fleed from my sight. I gripped my still heart and sobbed,falling on my knee's i looked at the star filled sky.

'Why?!' It was a simple question, yet there wasn't a simple answer. There never is andthere will never be, i was born like this and it was time to accept it. Even....even if it means loosing ones I love. I began to walk to the night dome, this was my new home.

Unknown Pov

I watched the evemts unroll before me, as I hid in the tree I smirked. She was here. Mika. I was the one who had freed her from the cage she was being held in. They say she is meant to be the one that starts a war but I believe with her being back it might just end the one were in. Watching as she began to walk towards the night dorm I followed close behind.

Mika's Pov

Walking through the thick forest, I felt a presence close behind me. I wanted to turn around and kill whoever it was but I waited, being a quenn and all you have to be pacient. I sniggered at my remark. Being too busy in my own world didn't help much as i felt the gloved hand wrap itself over my mouth, I was about to bite down when they grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. I cried out and felt my eyes glaze over. Blackness. Why does this always happen to me.

Later

Gingerly opening my eyes darkness engulfed my perfect vision, I sat up immediantely and looked around. Not being use to seeing iin the dark, all I could see was blobs of stuff. I turned to look beside me and froze, shuffling back I whimpered. Next me was a rather large figure. I'm guessing he was perched on a chair next to the bed I was in. Not even realising I was in a night gown, I gasped trying to cover myself. Grabbing the cover i wrapped myself init and pulled my knee's to my chest.

'Who.....who are you?!' I stuttered, even though I was a pureblood I was allowed to be afraid. I felt the bed dip down, warmth radiated of he person next to be. By the smell I could tell it was a man. A rough yet familiar hand found its way on my cheek and on my chapped lips, they rubbed soothing circles into my perfect skin.

'So you really don't remember me?' His husky voice filled my delicate ears, I nearly melted.

'How am....how am I meant to no you if I can't see you?!' I lulled with my small voice. I felt him stiffen next me and gasp.

'Do you no how long I have been wanting to hear your voice?! Mika....' His voice was rough now filled with emotion I hadn't heard of before. It was tugging at my brain, I knew who he was yet the name is faded away. I rubbed harshly at my eyes hoping it would help me see but it only made it worse.

'STOP IT!' He yelled, I cringed away. 'You'll damage your eyes if you do that' He soothed, closing my eyes I felt his fingers fall down my face. I opened them again and I could see better, things were now objects in my sight of vision. I looked around trying to see if I could reconise the place I was in, but what I wanted to no even more was. Who is this man?! I turned to look at him and gasped. He was gone!!!!!

So for once it isn't a cliffhanger, but it is misterious. Sorry if there is any mistakes, I was in a rush but I wanted to upload it so....I did. Hope you enjoyed!!! <3

Vote and Comment

BiBi

XDshanniXD