Chapter Ten

Blane moaned into Arron’s ear as he began to wedge his key into the keyhole of his door. Arron’s knees almost gave out under his and Blane’s body as Blane’s slippery hot tongue traveled into his ear. Arron finally opened the door, which had felt like it had taken an eternity to do so, and slammed it shut with his foot. He quickly turned around and shoved Blane’s back onto the door.

“Arron..” Blane breathed.

Arron growled, loving how Blane breathlessly said his name. He grabbed Blane’s pants and started to rip them off, along with all other pieces of clothing that was hiding his delectable body way from him. Nothing was going to stop Arron from taking Blane’s body tonight. Even if Blane tried to stop him, he knew that he wanted it just as much as he did.

Blane moaned as Arron bit where his shoulder and neck met, his tongue slid over the bit mark he made, making Blane moan loader and loader.

“Arron… wait.” Blane whispered.

“No Blane. I’m not waiting anymore. I’ve waited for 3 long agonizing years and my body is about to explode just from your moans. I need this god damn release that only you can give me, and you are going to give me it.”

“But I thought you said that you wanted to wait until I needed-“

“Sush. Let this happen Blane.”

Blane nodded softly and let Arron continue to cover his body with sweet kisses.

“Arron it isn’t fair that I’m the only one naked right now.” Blane whispered.

Arron made a deep hum sound in his throat and continued to leave love bites all over Blane’s chest. He didn’t care if anyone would see thee kisses, the more people that saw them the better.

Blane was his.

Blane’s breathe started to accelerate as Arron got lower and lower, his kisses getting closer down to the place that he most wanted it. Before Arron reached it, he rose up.

Arron smirked down at Blane as he looked at him with those big baby blues. They were filled with so much emotion.

“God I love you so fucking god damn much.. I just wish that you would love me with as much emotion as I did..” Arron barely even said the last part, hoping that Blane wouldn’t hear him.

But considering that they were face to face, Blane heard. His heart strained in pain but he ignored it, he wanted to put his mind on the fact that the man that he loved was about to show his love.

Arron grabbed Blane’s hand and trailed it down to the tent that was growing in his slacks. Blane moaned as he could feel Arron’s manhood pulse through his slacks.

“Please.. inside now.. Blane moaned.

Arron growled, knowing that he couldn’t wait any longer. He pulled down his slacks and briefs at the same time and pushed himself through the tight ring of muscle.

Blane screamed out in both pain and pleasure as he felt that steel rod invade his most secretive parts. Blane could feel the tears already forming in his eyes, threatening to fall and show the pain, but he scrunched his eyes shut.

He didn’t want Arron to see him cry like that.

“M-m-move..”

Arron knew that he hurt him. Arron could see the tears just on the verge of making their way down his love’s face. But he did what he wanted him to do.

Move.

Arron couldn’t hold back the rhythm his hips held, the thrust were ruthless, hard, and inhumanly fast. Blane screamed in shock as the bed shook furiously under their united bodies.

“Oh dear g-g-od!” Blane screamed in between thrusts.

Arron’s movements were relentless. Arron couldn’t help but grab he rod that was riding between their bodies. He grabbed it and began to pump as fast as he drove in and out of Blane’s hole.

Blane could feel his orgasm riding through his body the moment Arron’s hand had contact with his rod. He just couldn’t withstand the pressure of the two mindblowing movements, and his body exploded.

White jets of thick cream ejaculated from his manhood, sparkling Arron’s chest and abs. Arron, seeing this occur, found his own release within Blane. Blane groaned and arched his back as he could feel the liquid flow through.

Arron collapsed on Blane and took deep breaths that were in sync with Blane’s.

“I fucking love you so god damn much it hurts.”

“I need you to make love to me Arron.”

Arron lifted his body up from Blane’s and looked into his eyes.

“Need? Oh really?” Arron growled. He could feel his member quickly regaining life.

“Really.” Blane said while grabbing Arron’s two perfectly shaped ass cheeks.

The next morning Arron woke up to find the love of his life curled up by his side. i could get used to this he thought. His hand went to the top of his head, he began to softly play with his thick hair.

“I’d do anything to keep you happy.” Arron whispered before getting up from bed. He quickly ran a shower and did his business while doing so. He quickly washed himself down before heading off to the kitchen to make breakfast. But someone had already beaten him to it.

He saw Blane in one of his white dress shirts, he slide around the kitchen in white socks, listening to music he could only hear. Arron quietly sneaked behind him and grabbed him roughly. Blane’s shriek echoed through the kitchen as Arron’s laughter joined.

“You’re such an ass!” Blane giggled.

“You have a nice ass.” Arron kissed Blane softly and grabbed a piece of bacon from the plate.

“Oh eat my shorts.”

“Eat my shorts?” Arron asked as he raised an eyebrow.

“It’s from Bart Simpson.” Blane replied.

“I see.” 

“Now come on, let’s eat!” Blane whooped.

***

*HIDES BEHIND BUSHES*

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO POST SOMETHING RIGHT AWAY

I know I have written in a while.

BUT I WILL BE WRITING A LOT NOW SINCE I GOT MY LAPTOPPP

I just started a new story called US. Its not a BXB story but it would mean a lot if you gave your opinions on it.

DUN

DUN

DUNNNN

I’m so sorry, I just hated writing on my phone, it was a pain in the ass.

I’ll try to update before the upcoming Sunday.

HAPPPPPYY NEWWW YEAAAR