Chapter Two

"Amanda.."

"What!" Amanda snapped at Arron.

Arron sighed and sat down next to her, wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm sorry. I'm truthfully sorry."

Amanda's heart melted, and she cursed at herself for being so in love with this man already. She sighed softly, running her fingers through his hair.

"Don't apologize, I need to open my eyes. Blane was the love of your life and I must respect that." Amanda whispered.

"You aren't leaving me are you?" Arron asked in disbelief.

Yes Arron still loved Blane with all his heart, but this woman has snatched onto a piece as well.

"No Arron. I won't and I never will. Girlfriend or friend I'm going to be in your life."

Amanda leaned up and softly kissed Arron's lips. She sighed softly and leaned her head into his chest.

Arron's mind flew back to his past. To when Blane was in Amanda's position.

Blane was all he could think about.

The kisses.

The love.

The sex.

Everything.

Arron looked off into a huge window onto his left, seeing the sun set. It reminded him of when he took Blane to a private island for Christmas. The memories of their first loving making came back, and his heart throbbed.

He looked down at Amanda and just stared.

He surely didn't love her, but there was something special about this girl.

Through everything, she was there. 3 years ago, Arron was a complete disaster.

After a few months since Blane left, he refused to go to the company. He refused to eat or sleep. All he did was drink.

Wine, beer, liquor, anything really.

He wanted to drink his memories away.

But then Amanda came along. Slowly, and gradually became to heal this 27 year old man.

She was the reason his life was on track again.

Because of her, he started going back to the company, he started to take better care of himself, and she was there every step of the way.

Arron could never repay her, and when he asked what she wanted, she simply responded with:

"You."

Ever since then, they were lovers.

Arron knew it was wrong because he so deeply still loved Blane, but it was what the woman wanted. Every time they would make love, Arron would look down at her face and see Blane. Arron couldn't help but feel disgusted with himself.

He was dating a beautiful and smart woman but his heart and mind still belonged to Blane.

After Blane left his side, he tried to search for him franticly. That was all he did for a couple of months. He gave up though, realizing that he was never going to come back.

It made him think, what the hell did he do wrong. He thought that he treated Blane oh so right. He thought that he would grow old with the boy and die with his love. He thought that his future family would be Blane. He never once thought that Blane would leave. Never.

Arron's mind was still asking these questions, never ever going to give them up anytime soon. Arron wanted the person in his arms to be Blane so much. He knew it was wrong to think but he couldn't care less.

Even though Blane gave him the worst and darkest period of his life, he still loved him. He wanted him. Craved him.

Arron thought, he thought about how his situation could work out. His parents already were fond of Amanda, and he very much well knew about her feelings towards him.

But he just couldn't return them equally.

Yes he felt something for her, but nearly not as much as she him. He looked down at the blonde beauty and his heart ached as he knew that he just couldn't hurt this gal.

He pulled her closer and she giggled softly.

"Arron can I tell you something? "

"Mhm." He hummed.

"I think I love you."

DON'T KILL ME I KNOW ITS SHORT XD

I DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO REREAD WHILE I WROTE SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE MY MISTAKES XD

I LOVE YOU GUYS I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE THIS MANY READS AND VOTES ALREADY

MORE TO COME GUYS (;

-BEANDLIVESTRONG