Your side of the room

Start from the beginning

"Who would have known this? The little nerd has some balls. This doesn't change anything. You are still nothing." Harry poked Niall's shoulder and that only made the blond lad laugh.

"Oh, I do have some nice balls. You would like them." Niall smirked and flicked Harry off. It only made things worse as Harry grabbed Niall by his collar and almost pulled him off the ground.

"You think that you are so funny and invincible, huh? You might be safe here whit your dad around, but in school? You are dead." Harry started to smiles as he thought about all the ways that he could make his life living hell in school.

"We will see about that, Styles. I have had enough of you treating me like I am a piece of shit." Niall pushed Harry's hands off of him and stormed out of the room.

~

"Change seats." Harry said in a cold voice as he placed his palms on the desk infront of Niall.

"Nop. Me and Matt will be sitting here." Niall crosses his arms over his chest and laid back in his chair.

"Matt? That fag? Don't embarrass me." Harry sneered. He didn't quite know why, but he didn't want Niall to sit with Matt.

"How can I embarrass you? Nobody knows that we are a 'family' now." Niall air quoted the word family and rolled his eyes after saying something that made his insides turn 160 degrees.

"W-well. It's embarrassing for me. But ok. If you don't want to move, then I will sit here no matter what." With that Harry sat down in the chair next to Niall and started to look through his phone.

"Dumb banana move! I don't want to sit with you." Niall started to push Harry out of the chair next to him. But Harry just laughed, because Niall might have learned  how to talk back to Harry, but he didn't have enough strength to actually do something physical.

"Hey, Hazza! Why are you sitting with that looser?" Louis sat infront of Harry and watched how Niall tried to push Harry out of the chair. A playful grin formed on Harry's lips.

"I told him that we are sitting here, but he said that he reserved this seat for his fag friend Matt. So I said that I don't care and I will be sitting here. He will move eventually." Harry and Louis fist bumped each other and both looked at Niall with pure hatred.

"Don't look at me like that you dipshits. I will not move and I was here first so you can kindly fuck off." Niall said and felt triumphant for a second until he felt a fist collide with his nose and everything turned black.

"Louis, why did you do that for?" Harry crouched next to Niall and tried to wake him up, but he wouldn't open his eyes. Soon all their classmates were around them. "I think that he is out cold. We need to take him to the nurse."

"Well I can't. And I don't want to. It's not my fault he is so weak." Louis just turned around and walked out of the classroom. Harry rolled his eyes and picked Niall up bridal style. He managed to put Niall's head on his shoulders so it wouldn't dangle over his hand and he took him to the nurse.

While Harry waited for Niall's dad to come and pick up his son, he thought about what happened. Why did I care? Why didn't I go away like Louis did? Why is he so light and skinny? Why do I CARE ABOUT THIS?

~

Niall slept in his bed and his back was turned against Harry's bed. He didn't want to look at that asshole. His dumb friend did this to him. His nose was fractured and it hurt like hell. He needed to stay home from school for two weeks. But finally his bruises had gone down a bit and dizzy spells have disappeared too.

"Ni, son? Me and Anne will be gone for the weekend. You are still weak so no party's and nothing crazy ok?" Bobby said from Niall's and Harry's doorstep and it made Niall turn around in annoyance, he looked at Harry for the first time in two weeks and saw him already staring at him with an intense stare.