"I need a girlfriend" Milan mumbles before turning to Ronin "will you be my girlfriend?" Ronin giggles before shaking her head no "mama says boys are gross" she whispers making Morgan and Sophie snort loudly trying to cripple their laughs.

Milan let's out an overly dramatic gasp hand over heart "that hurt!" He wipes a fake tear "will you be my best friend?" He mumbles and the little girl hopped off Sophie nodding before taking his hand "watch pepper pig with me?" She asks hopefully and the boy nodded letting the little girl guide him to her laptop.

Jinx woke up early to help around Hestia making some friends leaving the rest of us in the RV,with everyone gone that left the rest of us at the dining table.

I took it upon myself to do the dishes watching as Morgan and Sophie take out a makeshift notebook drawing figures sometimes throwing in some mathematical numbers in there.

I tidied everything up before walking out the RV to go do some training,I carried a concealed weapon taking my bag with me just in case joining the rest in the field.

I watch Jinx struggle for a while with the bow and arrow and I move to her,not bothering to talk I step behind her helping hold the bow steady.

She jumps a little but smiles when noticing its me, guiding her slowly until she shot an arrow missing the bulls eye by a few rings,I take the bow weighing it in my arms.

"This one's too heavy... C'mon let's get a lighter one for you" dragging her back to the table we get her a more beginners class type of bow working slowly with her over the target until someone tapped my shoulder.

Turning around I was met with Terra "it's lunch time,wanna join us?" Sharing a meal can't be bad problem is I'm not hungry "nah I'm good I'm sure jinx is famished though" I pushed the girl forward making her turn red.

I wasn't sooooo wrong,she does like Terra!

Letting the older woman guide her,I turned to the moving targets letting Greg's voice guide me in my head,I smile as I hit the zed picture on the boards.

Lost in my world having too much fun by myself,the rotten stench brought by the wind got my attention turning around quickly an arrow in place three zombies were shuffling towards me.

All look almost freshly turned but with their moving I'd say someone instilled enough injury to their legs to slow down the running, letting the arrow fly it impaled the closest who I assume was a woman with half of her face eaten off I'd say her long blonde hair is enough given she's in rags.

Getting another arrow I realize I'm out, turning to the targets I know why.

Looking around the course field I run to the swords before settling for another weapon,sure I have a gun but I don't know how many of those things are around right now and how much havoc I might cause plus Greg said "silence is the best weapon"

Putting the blades back down I head for a staff, tripping and crushing,but they look freshly turned meaning the skull is still too hard,I settle with a crow bar and the staff before turning just as the next zed was within an ear shot.

Using the long stick I trip the flesh hungry animal making it writhe struggling to get up,i bash it's head in making it shake once more before laying still turning to the last zed,i notice it staring curiously at my choice of weapon looking back down at it's friend,an angry low growl tears from it making my mind grow anxious as my heart beat fast, adrenaline rushed through my veins faster making my senses grow sharp.

An Elite! Are you fucking with me?! I should've stayed in bed today!

Knowing how smart this fucker is... I jab it's tummy with the staff getting it's attention before throwing the crow bar,I hit it's eye ripping it out making an even angrier snarl escape from it.

Now with an eye hanging loose from it's socket dark blood dripping off it, rotting gums bared to me,hands shaking feverently ready to sink its predator teeth into my skin to make me suffer,it's feet moved towards me angry snarls and hands grabbing made me ditch plan A and hear for plan Z which is. Fuck this!

Getting the simple Glock from the holster on my hip I aimed for the head letting the thunder clap of the bullet being spat out from the barrel rip it's skin boring a hole through it's skull.

My skin burns from the kickback of staying for too long without shooting and my formerly dislocated shoulder wails slightly.

I've learned not to underestimate this shits, they may look like normal zeds but that brain can do calculations better than me.

It's body was thrown back and it plopped a few feet away making me take deep breaths as I did arc sweeps making sure I was alone,a single curtain falling from somewhere in the big building got my attention and that's when I realize I was being watched!

Those things were let in here by someone... And to be honest.

I don't think they were to meant to kill me,this trap was for someone else!

Why? How? Who?

My mind went into over drive rubbed my face watching Morgan and Sophie with Terra hot on their heels rush to me from the end of the field.

I don't like this game and games that gamble with my life or anyone's life at this point...

I am mad!

A/N

Anyone seen my wattwife? Nobody. Okay.

Huhuuu,it's getting feistyyy

M,