Scientific Aberrations Bonding

"How the bloody hell are you still taller than me when I'm up here?" Edward Hyde exclaimed, his voice showing nothing more and nothing less than genuine amazement towards this.
From his perch in one of the many windowsills that the Society had - all of which had a window to accompany it because it would not have been a windowsill at all if there was no window, as it would just be a sill, and that would not made for a logical addition to a functional building beyond confusing aestheticism - the tiny little man sat his his ankles crossed before him, elbows resting on his knees, chin resting on his palms in turn, happily watching the world go by for a moment, unnoticed by anyone who passed by. Or at least they were kind enough to pretend they did not notice him so that he could keep thinking this.

"Pardon?" came the response to this. It was a marvel that the speaker of this had somehow managed to sound less like a collection of reanimated corpses than the blond did, especially considering the Creature was, in fact, formed from a collection of corpses that were then brought to life.

"You're a giant!"

"Or you are just very small." The Creature returned. This sounded as if it could have almost been a joke, but thus far nobody could be completely sure if he was the sort to crack jokes, or was even completely capable of such. That was not necessarily because he was several corpses stitched together by a college dropout, since there were far too many people out there in the world that seemed to have had their sense of humour taken from them as a child and replaced with something tedious, such as the ability to enjoy office work and the like.

"I bet your hand is bigger than my whole head!" Edward challenged, leaning forward until he balanced haphazardly on his toes, having not yet uncrossed his legs from what was now a dreadfully awkward and uncomfortable position. But he didn't fall, even as he rocked a little, the widest and most enthusiastic looking smile upon his face. Had he not been speaking to another who had been dubbed a 'scientific aberration, an affront to god' he would have been considered unsettling.

The Creature, born by the hands of the madwoman Frankenstein, did not dignify this with a response. The challenge had not been missed, however, but he had far more of the evidently illusive sense of reason in just that very moment than the speaker had in the whole time he had existed as himself.

"Do it!" Hyde exclaimed, having caught himself in the thought and was unable to shake it away, "Clasp my head so we can see!"

"Will you be quiet if I do?"

Hyde shook his head with such a force that his head span even more than it usually did, and that was saying something. When he went back to being stiller than he was, his golden mane had managed to become even more unruly, if that was even possible, sticking up at all angles in a way that was almost charming, and would have been more so had Edward Hyde not been Edward Hyde.

"Clasp me! Clasp me! Clasp me!" he chanted, clapping enthusiastically as he did so. If anyone were to be paying enough attention to this action, they would have noticed that this clapping became out of sync more times than successful claps were make, not that he would have admitted to this.

"Do not blame me if I crush your skull." The Creature warned, letting out a sigh that sounded like wind blowing through dry leaves.

"Clasp." Hyde said, propping himself into a much more stable sitting position on the windowsill, excitedly digging his talon-like nails into the wood with such a force that there would be marks left long after he hopped back down and went about whatever sort of business that strange little fellows such as he would get up to.

Edward lent out into the empty space, thankfully not slipping off from his less than safe platform. After a moment or so, the large, mostly green being did reach out and ever so carefully take the smaller individual's head in his hand. It seemed that the assumption had been correct, for his large fingers were almost able to touch at the back of his head. This would not have been the case for most, but the little man was oddly proportioned in a way that this was a possibility, even if it was not the sort that most would have even pondered, let alone insisted upon.
This only lasted for a matter of moments, much to Hyde's disappointment, as the Creature became worried that he might accidentally smother the odd man in the process.

When the somewhat excessively large hand had been removed from his head, Edward sat there for a moment in complete silence, one of the longest times he had been silent for, his eyes wide and shining in total and complete awe.

"You are amazing..." Hyde gasped out. He did not gasp because of any lack of oxygen, as the concern had been, but rather because he flustered in a way that he had forgotten was possible.

"I did not hurt you, did I?"

"You could have crushed me and there is not a soul on this earth that would not envy me!" came the enthused response, speaking with complete and utter earnest.

Unfortunately, in his giddy enthusiasm, Hyde was rocking just a little too intensely, and had managed to launch himself right off the edge, causing him to fall. Thankfully his rapid downward decent was ended before any real harm came from it, as the Creature caught him with a speed that seemed impossible for such a large entity. Without skipping a beat, Edward used this as an opportunity to scamper up the being, so that he could claim a new perch upon his shoulder.

"Was that on purpose?" asked the Creature, not dislodging his new passenger.

"Perhaps it was," Hyde purred out, "Perhaps it wasn't."
It most definitely was.

( Requested by @Quillistic )