Bloopers

Lisette:You know I'd never hurt any of you!

Them:Aww!That's so—

Lisette:I'd just MASSACRE you all instead!=)

𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐

Nemesis:So~
I was thinking—

Lisette:sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ sʟɪᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀɪʙs ᴏᴜᴛᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғ**ᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀs.

𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐

Mina:Among everyone that serves her majesty,I am the one Mistress trusts the most!So you don't stand a chance against me,Lennon!

Leonidas:"Standing a chance?"Please Miss,I don't even bother to recognize your existence enough to consider you a rival.

Mina: .     .     .I. . .I was promoted to a universal assistant!Meanwhile you are stuck in the castle!That only proves Mistress doesn't trust you enough to give you the mission of traveling through dimensions and reporting certain information to her!

Leonidas:I am sure you were chosen for that job so that her majesty can send you far away from this place as a prevention to not have to sense your annoyingly bothersome presence every single day in this lovely castle of hers.

𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐

Valerian:SOo,Lennon,my man,I get that you're trying to be loyal to Lisette and all but don't you think killing everyone over the tiniest mistakes they've made, making the servant candidates go through a hell of a training and tests,writing an entire book about the things she doesn't like
,acting like her bodyguard,threatening her friends with no drawbacks,taking every word she says way too seriously and oh, you know. . . .MURDERING YOUR VERY OWN ENTIRE FAMILY is a tad bit overdoing?

Leonidas:No.

𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐

Valerie:What's your plans for today Lis?

Lisette:Ignoring your entire existence.

_____________

Didn't know what to update and ended up with this.

So,how have you been?