CHAPTER 12: Date Night

Start from the beginning

I let go of him and told him to find a seat as I took the ice creams, I gave Tae his and sat in front of him, I also noticed that he was blushing while eating his ice cream so I smirked.

"So what do you say baby?" I asked him and he nodded

To say I was shocked because at first, I thought he would reject me, but soon my smirk returned and thought of the perfect thing to end our date later.

We both finished our ice creams and got into my car and I drove us towards the forest where me and my friends go when we were still in middle school, when we got there, I parked my car and we both go out, we both headed in different directions to strip and shifted, then we both made our ways to my car to place the clothes inside.

When I saw my mate's wolf form, I was in awe, he has platinum fur and.. wait a minute, purple eyes?? How is that possible? He's an alpha! He's suppose to have red eyes, then again, he is from the Solar Artic Pack and maybe their alphas have purple eyes like he has, I walked towards my mate and tried nuzzling my snout in his fur until he ran away.

Haha! Loser!

I heard Tae from the wolf's mind link in a mocking tone.

Yah! You just wait!

I linked back and started chasing him, we both ran into the beautiful woods and when I was about to hover over Tae, he ran fast, geez! He's a fast runner! I thought and chased him again, then we ended up in the rivers and I saw Tae drinking, so I crept towards him and pounced on him as he let out a whimper in surprise.

Ha! Got ya!

I linked to him, still panting and he giggled.

Yep, you sure did, tired?

He mocked me and I let out an angry huff.

I was just teasing you Kookie

Obviously

I let out, annoyed, I got off of him and started drinking water and sat beside him after I drank.

What's your wolf's name?

I asked him in the link.

His name is V, yours?

He asked back as his purple stared back at me.

J-JK

I stuttered in the link as his eyes held galaxies in them, I heard him giggle and I looked away.

Does JK want to meet him?

He asked me and I looked at him again and nodded, he looked away and seemed like he was talking to his wolf, I could also feel JK linking me so I opened our link.

JK?

Yah! Jungkook! Why did you do that?!

He asked me a little nervous and I chuckled.

Are you nervous on meeting V?

I teased him and heard him groan in annoyance.

Shut up! How am I going to talk to him if MY human fucks around with other unmated wolves and not listening to me about the mate bond?! How huh?! I'm so scared! What if he just warns me and tells me not to talk to him just because I can't control you on your damn hormones?! Remember Jungkook, humans may forget and forgive easily about those sutations, but us wolves, we get hurt, because the only reason you feel the bond stronger is through us

He said and I fell quiet, yes it is true that without JK, I couldn't see this side Tae, and if I'm in JK's position, I would also be nervous as hell if JK doesn't control his hormones around unmated wolves.