"This is embarrassing but you really have to, there's no cab outside since roads were covered with ice" Irene said.

Lisa carried her through piggy back ride. Just a minute walking on the cold sidewalk with lots of people walking too. Irene tapped Lisa's shoulders.

"Aish, it hurts! I'm being stretched and it felt like someone is scissoring me!" Irene said it too loud that gained malicious stares.

"I mean literally, like a scissor, sharp item that used to cut paper, or thread or whatever. It felt like I'm being cut" Irene explained unnecessarily.

"Okay, just like this" Lisa said laughing as she carry Irene into a bridal style. Irene sighed in relief as she find comfort.

"Now, would you do it again what you did last night when after that and morning came you have to carry me like this?" Irene scolded Lisa.

"Yes. I like us like this" Lisa smiled and Irene was surprised as she blushed.

"You're an idiot" Irene mumbled.

"Can we do it again tonight?" Lisa asked.

"Since when you became a pervert" Irene chuckled.

"I was right at my accusations when I first saw you. You're a pervert" Irene laughed even more.

"We're near" Lisa said as she laugh as well.

"Just put me down at the post right there" Irene pointed out.

"Should I pick you up after your shift?" Lisa asked.

"If it's fine with you but I would understand if you'll choose to rest" Irene replied.

"No! I'd like to carry you again" Lisa giggled.

Irene was about to kiss Lisa when she remembered that people on her office knew that they're stepsisters.

"Bye sizzy" Irene said a little too loud that made Lisa frown. Irene made an expression for Lisa to copy her as she felt weird stares towards them.

"Bye sizzzzy" Lisa said even more loudly as she succeeded copying Irene's tone earlier. Irene stopped herself from laughing.

Irene waived her hand and Lisa smiled before going at the cafè.

"Wait there, what happened to you?" Wendy curiously asked as she saw Irene walking like she had limps. She quickly guide her friend on the latter's sit.

"When your legs don't work like it used to before" Joy sing and Irene glared at her.

"What happened to you, renebaebae?" Joy added.

"I just woke up and this happened." Irene said.

"What? Do you want me to come with you at the doctor?" Seulgi offered help as she checked on Irene's legs.

"N-no. This is going to be fine. Let's not talk about this"

"If I wouldn't know that you are single, I would have suspected you had been fuck senseless to sleep" Joy said that made Irene gulped harder. The older lady averted her gaze and looked at the ornaments on the other side of the room.

"Your mouth Joy!" Seulgi hissed and Joy just shrugged nonchalantly.

"Let's get her to the couch" Wendy said and Joy quickly run to help.

"Girls, Director Lee needs to see you this afte-" Yeri barged into the room.

"What happened?" Yeri curiously asked.

"bad bones day" Irene said, not looking at anyone. She wasn't good at lying. Luckily, all of her friends are focused on helping her to be at ease.

"If I wouldn't know that you are single, I would have suspected you had been fuck senseless to sleep" Yeri said and Irene's mouth agaped. Was it really obvious?