Hange, Erwin, and Mike has found out about this woman from earlier and didn't think too much about it, but now that Levi had said that, they started assuming that lady was Estelle.

"Estelle was an amazing kicker. Tch. I hate to admit this, but she was perhaps better than me. Of course, when we fought, she would loose due to her being distracted. She was such an idiotic brat." Levi complimented as he continued rambling about Estelle and how amazing she was when it came to combat. 

"You should have just married that girl," Erwin commented as he took a sip from his wine.

"Tch. Don't be stupid, Erwin. The underground was too dangerous. If I had married her or even gotten together with her, it would have devastated me even worse than what it already had..."  Levi said sadly as he stared at his food, remembering how many times his childhood friend would cook for him.

A few seconds later Petra came back and everyone acted like nothing had happened.

~~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~~~

Now. Why the hell didn't they ever tell Petra about this? She didn't even know a single thing about Estelle and Levi's past until Estelle lied to her when they introduced themselves properly.

Well. They all thought she was really dead and Levi seemed really happy whenever he talked about her. They loved seeing Levi seem so happy and interested in someone. There all debating whether to tell Petra about Levi's feelings for her, but they all had a feeling they shouldn't.

"Yeah. You do look familiar and seems we were right." A dark brown pointy-haired man said nervously as he sat down on a bench.

"Wait- Wheres Levi?! I thought he was with you!" Hange said as she scrambled in circles trying to find Levi.

Estelle snickered, catching everyone's attention. "What's so funny?" Petra snared.

"Nothing, nothing. You're quite funny Hange." Estelle said as she chuckled.

Everyone stared at her in awe, feeling their cheeks warm up. Well. Everyone except Petra. Estelle just stared at them all, dumbfounded at the situation, as they continued to stare at her.

"Estelle?" A familiar voice questioned behind her. Everyone snapped out of their stare and looked behind her.

Estelle turned and saw Levi behind her with a brow raised, confused at why she's here. The first thing Estelle noticed was his outfit.

A white T-Shirt that had the same design. Light blue jeans. White shoes, but a black jacket. This. Freaked out, Estelle.

"AHHHHH!!!! OH MY GOD!! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE CHANGED. IMSOSORRYPLEASEFORGIVEMEI'LLGETCHANGED!!!" Estelle ran in circles, clutching her head and sobbed like a kid.

Everyone just stared at her crazy like forgetting the cute image of her laughing from a few seconds ago.

"Relax, brat." Levi scoffed as he stopped her by grabbing the back of her collar.